Centurycen•tu•ry (sen′chə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- a period of 100 years.
- one of the successive periods of 100 years reckoned forward or backward from a recognized chronological epoch, esp. from the assumed date of the birth of Jesus.
- any group or collection of 100: a century of limericks.
- (in the ancient Roman army) a company, consisting of approximately 100 men.
- one of the voting divisions of the ancient Roman people, each division having one vote.
- (cap.) a style of type.
- a hundred-dollar bill;
- a race of 100 yards or meters, as in track or swimming, or of 100 miles, as in bicycle racing.
- [Cricket.]a score of at least 100 runs made by one batsman in a single inning.
Baroqueba•roque (bə rōk′; Fr. ba rôk′),USA pronunciation adj.
- (often cap.) of or pertaining to a style of architecture and art originating in Italy in the early 17th century and variously prevalent in Europe and the New World for a century and a half, characterized by free and sculptural use of the classical orders and ornament, by forms in elevation and plan suggesting movement, and by dramatic effect in which architecture, painting, sculpture, and the decorative arts often worked to combined effect.
- (sometimes cap.) of or pertaining to the musical period following the Renaissance, extending roughly from 1600 to 1750.
- extravagantly ornate, florid, and convoluted in character or style: the baroque prose of the novel's more lurid passages.
- irregular in shape: baroque pearls.
- (often cap.) the baroque style or period.
- anything extravagantly ornamented, esp. something so ornate as to be in bad taste.
- an irregularly shaped pearl.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Hi peoples, this post is about Swedish 18th Century Baroque Desk (superior Baroque Desk #10). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1331 x 1331. This post's file size is just 213 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Baroque Desk.
Besides getting used for interesting attendees, a livingroom often you employ to see books or perhaps. A chair that has a layout may assist the overall look of the area. Nonetheless, the design have to be with the convenience supplied in line. We suggest so that you can obtain the design you like that you prevent overly limiting ease.
There are lots of possibilities smooth design that also offers convenience as possible choose tablets. Therefore, don't be happy with one selection only. Again, don't desire to purchase a fit for layout that is good alone. To chair Baroque Desk should be met first, you need in addition to the look.
In case your home is small, making the room increases like a living room, you should think about if occupied all the time, if the item is durable. You can observe to the type along with the style once your preferences are fulfilled. Is recommended to select a style that is not concentrated by era. Therefore, although the craze altered, guest chairs will not create uninterested or appears outdated.