Stonestone (stōn),USA pronunciation n., pl. stones for 1–5, 7–19, stone for 6, adj., adv., v., stoned, ston•ing.
- the hard substance, formed of mineral matter, of which rocks consist.
- a rock or particular piece or kind of rock, as a boulder or piece of agate.
- a piece of rock quarried and worked into a specific size and shape for a particular purpose: paving stone; building stone.
- a small piece of rock, as a pebble.
- See precious stone.
- one of various units of weight, esp. the British unit equivalent to 14 pounds (6.4 kg).
- something resembling a small piece of rock in size, shape, or hardness.
- any small, hard seed, as of a date;
- the hard endocarp of a drupe, as of a peach.
- a calculous concretion in the body, as in the kidney, gallbladder, or urinary bladder.
- a disease arising from such a concretion.
- a gravestone or tombstone.
- a grindstone.
- a millstone.
- a hailstone.
- any of various artificial materials imitating cut stone or rubble.
- a table with a smooth surface, formerly made of stone, on which page forms are composed.
- (in lithography) any surface on which an artist draws or etches a picture or design from which a lithograph is made.
- a playing piece in the game of dominoes, checkers, or backgammon.
- Usually, stones. testes.
- cast the first stone, to be the first to condemn or blame a wrongdoer;
be hasty in one's judgment: What right has she to cast the first stone?
- leave no stone unturned, to exhaust every possibility in attempting to achieve one's goal;
spare no effort: We will leave no stone unturned in our efforts to find the culprit.
- made of or pertaining to stone.
- made of stoneware: a stone mug or bottle.
obdurate: a stone killer; stone strength.
totally (usually used in combination): stone cold.
ston′a•ble, stone′a•ble, adj.
- to throw stones at;
drive by pelting with stones.
- to put to death by pelting with stones.
- to provide, fit, pave, line, face or fortify with stones.
- to rub (something) with or on a stone, as to sharpen, polish, or smooth.
- to remove stones from, as fruit.
- [Obs.]to make insensitive or unfeeling.
Mattressmat•tress (ma′tris),USA pronunciation n.
- a large pad for supporting the reclining body, used as or on a bed, consisting of a quilted or similarly fastened case, usually of heavy cloth, that contains hair, straw, cotton, foam rubber, etc., or a framework of metal springs.
- See air mattress.
- a mat woven of brush, poles, or similar material, used to prevent erosion of the surface of dikes, jetties, embankments, dams, etc.
- a layer of concrete placed on bare ground, as to provide a footing;
- a layer of any material used to cushion, protect, reinforce, or the like.
Hi there, this photo is about Stone Mattress ( Margaret Atwood Stone Mattress Home Design Ideas #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1637 x 2473. It's file size is just 500 KB. If You desired to save This picture to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Margaret Atwood Stone Mattress.
Is your Stone Mattress ( Margaret Atwood Stone Mattress Home Design Ideas #1)? I know first. Toiletries and makeup at the back of the drain. The medicine cupboard was sloppy with gels, creams, and abnormal bottles. The wardrobe underneath the drain was packed in spots with moves of toilet-paper and everything was not correct elsewhere.
One of many greatest Stone Mattress ( Margaret Atwood Stone Mattress Home Design Ideas #1) I've observed lately entails, not remodeling, but merely rethinking your toilet design. You'll be able to enter hidden cabinets that can store and exhibit sets from your makeup to some pretty knickknacks in case you have a room. Of course, if you would like to create your toiletries unseen, you're able to generally place concealed cabinets and units.
Start with considering tiny, if perhaps that sounds like more work than you wish to handle. How will you increase the space you have? Among the suggestions is always to change the area under your Stone Mattress ( Margaret Atwood Stone Mattress Home Design Ideas #1). Everyone features a dresser there, before the clutter isn't arranged, but factors just put in there. Instead, are you labeling them and considering benefiting from storage containers that are little?