Drawerdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Mobilemo•bile (mō′bəl, -bēl or, esp. Brit., -bīl for 1-8, 10, 11; mō′bēl or, Brit., -bīl for 9),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of moving or being moved readily.
- utilizing motor vehicles for ready movement: a mobile library.
- permanently equipped with vehicles for transport.
- flowing freely, as a liquid.
- changeable or changing easily in expression, mood, purpose, etc.: a mobile face.
- quickly responding to impulses, emotions, etc., as the mind.
- characterized by or permitting the mixing of social groups.
- characterized by or permitting relatively free movement from one social class or level to another.
- of or pertaining to a mobile.
- a piece of sculpture having delicately balanced units constructed of rods and sheets of metal or other material suspended in midair by wire or twine so that the individual parts can move independently, as when stirred by a breeze. Cf. stabile (def. 3).
- a mobile home.
- [CB Radio Slang.]a vehicle.
Pedestalped•es•tal (ped′ə stl),USA pronunciation n., v., -taled, -tal•ing or (esp. Brit.) -talled, -tal•ling.
- an architectural support for a column, statue, vase, or the like. See diag. under column.
- a supporting structure or piece;
- a support for a desk, consisting of a boxlike frame containing drawers one above the other.
- a columnar support for a tabletop.
- a bulge cast at the bottom of a concrete pile.
- set or put on a pedestal, to glorify;
idealize: When we first became engaged each of us set the other on a pedestal.
- to put on or supply with a pedestal.
Greygrey (grā),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.t., v.i.
Grey (grā),USA pronunciation n.
Zane (zān),USA pronunciation 1875–1939, U.S. novelist.
- Charles, 2nd Earl, 1764–1845, British statesman: prime minister 1830–34.
- Sir Edward (Viscount Fallodon), 1862–1933, British statesman.
- Sir George, 1812–98, British statesman and colonial administrator: prime minister of New Zealand 1877–79.
- Lady Jane (Lady Jane Dudley), 1537–54, descendant of Henry VII of England; executed under orders of Mary I to eliminate her as a rival for the throne.
Hello folks, this blog post is about Steelco 3 Drawer Mobile Pedestal Silver Grey ( Mobile Drawer Unit #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 970 x 970. It's file size is just 53 KB. Wether You decided to download This image to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Mobile Drawer Unit.
One of the most critical things inside the Mobile Drawer Unit, especially the modern home is set proper illumination lamps up. Its function, in addition to supporting the light, the light also can improve the elegant search of the kitchen. Lamps are perfect for the modern home is light to reasonable lighting and never light, but in addition don't make it too bright, since it will make impressive.
Typically the addition of attractive lamps also can add to the attraction of contemporary kitchen design along with using the form downlight. For that, you just modify light design's type with a contemporary kitchen in your house. Minimalist modern modern home layout was, developed by frequent within this state. Thus, the lights applied are easy styles with lamp contemporary design that is modern or minimum light.
Within the contemporary home should have two principles of lighting lighting comprehensive and targeted lighting. Thorough program lighting to illuminate the whole bedroom inside modern kitchen, as for light a to aid the lamp clean the experience of cooking favorites.