Standardstand•ard (stan′dərd),USA pronunciation n.
- something considered by an authority or by general consent as a basis of comparison;
an approved model.
- an object that is regarded as the usual or most common size or form of its kind: We stock the deluxe models as well as the standards.
- a rule or principle that is used as a basis for judgment: They tried to establish standards for a new philosophical approach.
- an average or normal requirement, quality, quantity, level, grade, etc.: His work this week hasn't been up to his usual standard.
- standards, those morals, ethics, habits, etc., established by authority, custom, or an individual as acceptable: He tried to live up to his father's standards.
- a grade of beef immediately below good.
- the authorized exemplar of a unit of weight or measure.
- a certain commodity in or by which a basic monetary unit is stated. Cf. gold standard, silver standard, bimetallism, monometallism.
- the legally established content of full-weight coins.
- the prescribed degree of fineness for gold or silver.
- a class or grade in elementary schools.
- a musical piece of sufficiently enduring popularity to be made part of a permanent repertoire, esp. a popular song.
- a flag indicating the presence of a sovereign or public official.
- a flag, emblematic figure, or other object raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point of an army, fleet, etc.
- any of various military or naval flags.
- the colors of a mounted unit.
- (cap.) a U.S. Navy radar-guided surface-to-air missile with a range of 10–30 miles (16–48 km).
- a long, tapering flag or ensign, as of a monarch or a nation.
- something that stands or is placed upright.
- a long candlestick or candelabrum used in a church.
- an upright support or supporting part.
- [Armor.]a standing collar of mail.
- [Hort.]a plant trained or grafted to have a single, erect, treelike stem.
- a distinct petal, larger than the rest, of certain flowers;
- serving as a basis of weight, measure, value, comparison, or judgment.
- of recognized excellence or established authority: a standard reference on medieval history.
- usual, common, or customary: Chairs are standard furniture in American households.
not electric or automatic: standard transmission.
- conforming in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, etc., to the usage of most educated native speakers, esp. those having prestige, and widely considered acceptable or correct: Standard American English; standard pronunciation.Cf. nonstandard (def. 2).
- authorized or approved: The program was broadcast on the standard broadcast band.
Foamfoam (fōm),USA pronunciation n.
- a collection of minute bubbles formed on the surface of a liquid by agitation, fermentation, etc.: foam on a glass of beer.
- the froth of perspiration, caused by great exertion, formed on the skin of a horse or other animal.
- froth formed from saliva in the mouth, as in epilepsy and rabies.
- a thick frothy substance, as shaving cream.
- (in firefighting)
- a chemically produced substance that smothers the flames on a burning liquid by forming a layer of minute, stable, heat-resistant bubbles on the liquid's surface.
- the layer of bubbles so formed.
- a dispersion of gas bubbles in a solid, as foam glass, foam rubber, polyfoam, or foamed metal.
- [Literary.]the sea.
- to form or gather foam;
- to cause to foam.
- to cover with foam;
apply foam to: to foam a runway before an emergency landing.
- to insulate with foam.
- to make (plastic, metal, etc.) into a foam.
- foam at the mouth, to be extremely or uncontrollably angry.
Mattressmat•tress (ma′tris),USA pronunciation n.
- a large pad for supporting the reclining body, used as or on a bed, consisting of a quilted or similarly fastened case, usually of heavy cloth, that contains hair, straw, cotton, foam rubber, etc., or a framework of metal springs.
- See air mattress.
- a mat woven of brush, poles, or similar material, used to prevent erosion of the surface of dikes, jetties, embankments, dams, etc.
- a layer of concrete placed on bare ground, as to provide a footing;
- a layer of any material used to cushion, protect, reinforce, or the like.
Hi peoples, this photo is about Standard Foam Mattress 125mm Thick ( Foam Mattress Auckland #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 720 x 720. It's file size is only 20 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Foam Mattress Auckland.
Several Foam Mattress Auckland made from wood, a little distinctive from the present day coffee-table that's typically made of lighting material such as metal and stainless or a blend of hardwood and glass. Modern coffee table has several sorts, all the contemporary coffeetable doesn't have four feet, there form comes from a distinctive a unique modern coffee table.
Floors and materials' perfect blend, convincing a contemporary coffee table to be used by one as furniture while in the family area or family room minimalist. Designed Standard Foam Mattress 125mm Thick ( Foam Mattress Auckland #5) with compartments for storage is designed using a rack beneath the table to truly save the TV newspapers, periodicals or remote, small kids toys.
You'll be able to put a coffeetable that is modern facing the couch or in a corner near the screen. It is possible to have a cup of coffee with a pal or relative while watching TV or examining the magazine or devote your days to play with chess with them.