10 pictures of Single Family Detached - Albuquerque, Nm ( 4 Bedroom Houses For Rent In Albuquerque Amazing Pictures #2)
Singlesin•gle (sing′gəl),USA pronunciation adj., v., -gled, -gling, n.
- only one in number;
sole: a single example.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for one person only: a single room.
- solitary or sole;
lone: He was the single survivor.
- unmarried: a single man.
- pertaining to the unmarried state: the single life.
- of one against one, as combat or fight.
- consisting of only one part, element, or member: a single lens.
- sincere and undivided: single devotion.
- separate, particular, or distinct;
individual: Every single one of you must do your best. It's the single most important thing.
applicable to all: a single safety code for all manufacturers.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) twin-size.
- (of a flower) having only one set of petals.
- of standard strength or body, as ale, beer, etc. Cf. double (def. 1).
- (of the eye) seeing rightly.
- to pick or choose (one) from others (usually fol. by out): to single out a fact for special mention.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a one-base hit.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a one-base hit (often fol. by in or home).
- [Baseball.]to hit a single.
- one person or thing;
a single one.
- an accommodation suitable for one person only, as a hotel room or a table at a restaurant: to reserve a single.
- a ticket for a single seat at a theater.
- a one-way ticket.
- a steam locomotive having one driving wheel on each side.
- an unmarried person, esp. one who is relatively young.
- [Baseball.]Also called one-base hit. a base hit that enables a batter to reach first base safely.
- singles, (used with a sing. v.) a match with one player on each side, as a tennis match.
- [Golf.]twosome (def. 4).
- [Cricket.]a hit for which one run is scored.
- a one-dollar bill.
- a phonograph record, CD, or cassette usually having two songs.
- one of the songs recorded on a single.
- Often, singles.
- reeled or spun silk that may or may not be thrown.
- a one-ply yarn of any fiber that has been drawn and twisted.
Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
- New Mexico (approved esp. for use with zip code).
- [Gram.]noun modifier.
- nautical mile.
New Mexico.Also, N. Mex.
Hi peoples, this image is about Single Family Detached - Albuquerque, Nm ( 4 Bedroom Houses For Rent In Albuquerque Amazing Pictures #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 992 x 744. It's file size is just 109 KB. If You want to download This attachment to Your computer, you could Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this article: 4 Bedroom Houses For Rent In Albuquerque.
You can pick furniture you will deploy inside the master bedroom but make everything that is sure certainly will not create the sense of packed inside and is very important. Since you may organize the shades, be sure to choose which will blend in effectively with all the colour colors picked to the walls and roofs.
Window maintenance applications exist at home improvement shops in broad varieties, to help you select the right that'll be recognized together with the complete environment of the Single Family Detached - Albuquerque, Nm ( 4 Bedroom Houses For Rent In Albuquerque Amazing Pictures #2).
Along with furniture, little such things as decorations, souvenirs, lamps, along with other household goods ought to be chosen properly. They can not generate chaos and must function well with the Single Family Detached - Albuquerque, Nm ( 4 Bedroom Houses For Rent In Albuquerque Amazing Pictures #2)'s complete layout.
This is the aspect that concludes the hint in the bedroom. Curtain your screen using a curtain or different sort of screen treatment app in such a method that one may open and shut it anytime, it'll supply you with the privacy you need.