Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Collectioncol•lec•tion (kə lek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of collecting.
- something that is collected;
a group of objects or an amount of material accumulated in one location, esp. for some purpose or as a result of some process: a stamp collection; a collection of unclaimed hats in the checkroom; a collection of books on Churchill.
- the works of art constituting the holdings of an art museum: a history of the museum and of the collection.
- the gathered or exhibited works of a single painter, sculptor, etc.: an excellent Picasso collection.
- collections, the various holdings of an art museum organized by category, as painting, sculpture, works on paper, photography, or film: the director of the collections.
- the clothes or other items produced by a designer, esp. for a seasonal line: the spring collection.
- a sum of money collected, esp. for charity or church use.
- [Manège.]act of bringing or coming into a collected attitude.
Hello guys, this blog post is about 'Perfume' – The Stephanie Odegard Collection ( Odegard Rug #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1048 x 1536. This blog post's file size is only 352 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Odegard Rug.
The sack can be where spent lots of your time and an extremely important element of your house. Therefore it is extremely important that you simply supply superior taste to it. Moreover you should also ensure that the furniture in accordance with the topic of the room.
It is also possible that you will find choices that are better online than in furniture retailers. Though shopping for your room equipment remember to see other essential things that accompany it such as pillowcases, linens and the like. These may also be typically obtainable in the retailer that is same.
In case you have a look at furniture, it'd become a good plan where you will get inexpensive and good furniture that'll suit your budget to discover. If you're searching for Odegard Rug furniture your perfect point is to locate an internet shop that offers it in a really affordable discount. And the finest portion is you may also evaluate furniture's price before you create your choice.