Metalmet•al (met′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- any of a class of elementary substances, as gold, silver, or copper, all of which are crystalline when solid and many of which are characterized by opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a unique luster when freshly fractured.
- such a substance in its pure state, as distinguished from alloys.
- an element yielding positively charged ions in aqueous solutions of its salts.
- an alloy or mixture composed wholly or partly of such substances, as brass.
- an object made of metal.
- formative material;
- See type metal.
- the state of being set in type.
- molten glass in the pot or melting tank.
- See road metal.
- to furnish or cover with metal.
- [Brit.]to pave or surface (a road) with broken stone.
Lawnlawn1 (lôn),USA pronunciation n.
- a stretch of open, grass-covered land, esp. one closely mowed, as near a house, on an estate, or in a park.
- [Archaic.]a glade.
Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Hello peoples, this photo is about Mesmerizing Metal Lawn Chairs ( Metal Patio Chairs Vintage #5). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 900 x 1200. It's file size is only 163 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Metal Patio Chairs Vintage.
Mesmerizing Metal Lawn Chairs ( Metal Patio Chairs Vintage #5) will be used with increasing regularity. An increasing number of homeowners find that they can employ expertise within their restroom. There are various different options to pick from. It is just a subject of thinning your decision to only one alternative. Metal Patio Chairs Vintages that is standard are often oval or circular.
For anything only a little different a significantly ranked Mesmerizing Metal Lawn Chairs ( Metal Patio Chairs Vintage #5) can be chosen by you. Whilst the tip of the square is the common depth for that torpedo, one end-of the increase is just two or an inch strong. it is stunning to observe and all sorts of fun to show down to your buddies although you must have a greater counter room to support this fashion. You can also locate other shapes for example block or rectangle. Some features while others possess a serving that resembles a semicircle, a serving that's precisely the same detail through the entire bowl. Both styles are merely a matter of identifying which one will continue to work best-in your bathroom.
Standard supplies include porcelain or stainless steel. Which common elements are good, for decorative that is genuine you can select components like pebble or concrete. The grade of the consistency is very wonderful and adds real theatre towards the bathroom.