Le Corbusier Style LC1 Sling Chair In Cowhide By Design Within Reach 2 ( Cowhide Sling Chair Pictures #4) Pictures Gallery
- a suffix of verbs having a frequentative force: dazzle; twinkle.
- a suffix of adjectives formed originally on verbal stems and having the sense of "apt to'': brittle.
- a noun suffix having originally a diminutive meaning: bramble.
- a noun suffix indicating agent or instrument: beadle; bridle; thimble.
Stylestyle (stīl),USA pronunciation n., v. styled, styl•ing.
- a particular kind, sort, or type, as with reference to form, appearance, or character: the baroque style; The style of the house was too austere for their liking.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting: They do these things in a grand style.
- a mode of living, as with respect to expense or display.
- an elegant, fashionable, or luxurious mode of living: to live in style.
- a mode of fashion, as in dress, esp. good or approved fashion;
- the mode of expressing thought in writing or speaking by selecting and arranging words, considered with respect to clearness, effectiveness, euphony, or the like, that is characteristic of a group, period, person, personality, etc.: to write in the style of Faulkner; a familiar style; a pompous, pedantic style.
- those components or features of a literary composition that have to do with the form of expression rather than the content of the thought expressed: His writing is all style and no substance.
- manner or tone adopted in discourse or conversation: a patronizing style of addressing others.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode or form of construction or execution in any art or work: Her painting is beginning to show a personal style.
- a descriptive or distinguishing appellation, esp. a legal, official, or recognized title: a firm trading under the style of Smith, Jones, & Co.
- stylus (defs. 1, 2).
- the gnomon of a sundial.
- a method of reckoning time. Cf. New Style, old style (def. 2).
- a small, pointed process or part.
- a narrow, usually cylindrical and more or less filiform extension of the pistil, which, when present, bears the stigma at its apex. See diag. under flower.
- the rules or customs of typography, punctuation, spelling, and related matters used by a newspaper, magazine, publishing house, etc., or in a specific publication.
- go out of style, to become unfashionable: The jacket he's wearing went out of style ten years ago.
- in style, fashionable.
- to call by a given title or appellation;
call: The pope is styled His or Your Holiness.
- to design or arrange in accordance with a given or new style: to style an evening dress; to style one's hair.
- to bring into conformity with a specific style or give a specific style to: Please style this manuscript.
- to do decorative work with a style or stylus.
Slingsling1 (sling),USA pronunciation n., v., slung, sling•ing.
- a device for hurling stones or other missiles that consists, typically, of a short strap with a long string at each end and that is operated by placing the missile in the strap, and, holding the ends of the strings in one hand, whirling the instrument around in a circle and releasing one of the strings to discharge the missile.
- a slingshot.
- a bandage used to suspend or support an injured part of the body, commonly a bandage suspended from the neck to support an injured arm or hand.
- a strap, band, or the like, forming a loop by which something is suspended or carried, as a strap attached to a rifle and passed over the shoulder.
- an act or instance of slinging.
- a rope, chain, net, etc., for hoisting freight or for holding it while being hoisted.
- a chain for supporting a hoisting yard.
- slings, the area of a hoisting yard to which such chains are attached;
the middle of a hoisting yard.
- to throw, cast, or hurl;
fling, as from the hand.
- to place in or secure with a sling to raise or lower.
- to raise, lower, etc., by such means.
- to hang by a sling or place so as to swing loosely: to sling a rifle over one's shoulder.
- to suspend: to sling a hammock between two trees.
- sling hash, [Slang.]to work as a waiter or waitress, esp. at a lunch counter or cheap restaurant.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Cowhidecow•hide (kou′hīd′),USA pronunciation n., v., -hid•ed, -hid•ing.
- the hide of a cow.
- the leather made from it.
- a strong, flexible whip made of rawhide or of braided leather.
- cowhides, [Informal.]a pair of boots or shoes, esp. those made of cowhide.
- to whip with a cowhide.
Byby1 (bī),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., pl. byes.
- near to or next to: a home by a lake.
- over the surface of, through the medium of, along, or using as a route: He came by the highway. She arrived by air.
- on, as a means of conveyance: They arrived by ship.
- to and beyond the vicinity of;
past: He went by the church.
- within the extent or period of;
during: by day; by night.
- not later than;
at or before: I usually finish work by five o'clock.
- to the extent or amount of: The new tug is larger than the old one by a great deal. He's taller than his sister by three inches.
- from the opinion, evidence, or authority of: By his own account he was in Chicago at the time. I know him by sight.
- according to;
in conformity with: This is a bad movie by any standards.
- with (something) at stake;
on: to swear by all that is sacred.
- through the agency, efficacy, work, participation, or authority of: The book was published by Random House.
- from the hand, mind, invention, or creativity of: She read a poem by Emily Dickinson. The phonograph was invented by Thomas Edison.
- in consequence, as a result, or on the basis of: We met by chance. We won the game by forfeit.
- accompanied with or in the atmosphere of: Lovers walk by moonlight.
- in treatment or support of;
for: He did well by his children.
next after, as of the same items in a series: piece by piece; little by little.
- (in multiplication) taken the number of times as that specified by the second number, or multiplier: Multiply 18 by 57.
- (in measuring shapes) having an adjoining side of, as a width relative to a length: a room 10 feet by 12 feet.
- (in division) separated into the number of equal parts as that specified by the second number, or divisor: Divide 99 by 33.
- in terms or amounts of;
in measuring units of: Apples are sold by the bushel. I'm paid by the week.
- begot or born of: Eve had two sons by Adam.
- (of quadrupeds) having as a sire: Equipoise II by Equipoise.
- [Navig.](as used in the names of the 16 smallest points on the compass) one point toward the east, west, north, or south of N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, or NW, respectively: He sailed NE by N from Pago Pago.
- into, at, or to: Come by my office this afternoon.
in the immediate vicinity;
at hand: The school is close by.
- to and beyond a point near something;
past: The car drove by.
away: Put your work by for the moment. Over the years, she laid by enough money to retire.
past: in times gone by.
- by and by, in a short time;
presently: The clouds will disappear by and by.
- by and large, in general;
on the whole: By and large, there is much to be said for the new system.
- by me:
- (in bridge and other bidding card games) a declaration that the speaker is passing.
- (in poker) a declaration that the speaker is checking: Is my pair of tens still high? By me.
adj. Also, bye.
- situated to one side: They came down a by passage.
- secondary, incidental: It was only a by comment.
- by the by. See bye 1 (def. 5).
Designde•sign (di zīn′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), esp. to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind;
plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention;
purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- [Obs.]to mark out, as by a sign;
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art;
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.;
the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, esp. an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs, a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.
Withinwith•in (wiᵺ in′, with-),USA pronunciation adv.
- in or into the interior or inner part;
- in or into a house, building, etc.;
indoors: The fire was burning on the hearth within.
- on, or as regards, the inside;
- inside an enclosed place, area, room, etc.: He was startled by a cry from within.
- in the mind, heart, or soul;
- in or into the interior of or the parts or space enclosed by: within city walls.
- inside of;
- in the compass or limits of;
not beyond: within view; to live within one's income.
- at or to some point not beyond, as in length or distance;
not farther than: within a radius of a mile.
- at or to some amount or degree not exceeding: within two degrees of freezing.
- in the course or period of, as in time: within one's memory; within three minutes.
- inside of the limits fixed or required by;
not transgressing: within the law.
- in the field, sphere, or scope of: within the family; within one's power.
- the inside of a place, space, or building.
Reachreach (rēch),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to get to or get as far as in moving, going, traveling, etc.: The boat reached the shore.
- to come to or arrive at in some course of progress, action, etc.: Your letter never reached me.
- to succeed in touching or seizing with an outstretched hand, a pole, etc.: to reach a book on a high shelf.
- to stretch or hold out;
extend: reaching out a hand in greeting.
- to stretch or extend so as to touch or meet: The bookcase reaches the ceiling.
- to establish communication with: I called but couldn't reach you.
- to amount to, as in the sum or total: The cost will reach millions.
- to penetrate to: distant stars the eye cannot reach.
- to succeed in striking or hitting, as with a weapon or missile: The artillery fire reached the shore.
- to succeed in making contact with, influencing, impressing, interesting, convincing, etc.: a program that reached a large teenage audience.
- to make a stretch, as with the hand or arm.
- to become outstretched, as the hand or arm.
- to make a movement or effort as if to touch or seize something: to reach for a weapon.
- to extend in operation or effect: power that reaches throughout the land.
- to stretch in space;
extend in direction, length, distance, etc.: a coat reaching to the knee; a tower reaching to the skies.
- to extend or continue in time.
- to get or come to a specified place, person, condition, etc. (often fol. by to).
- to amount (often fol. by to): sums reaching to a considerable total.
- to penetrate: Fields of flowers extended as far as the eye could reach.
- to assert or agree without certainty or sufficient evidence;
infer hastily: I'd be reaching if I said I had the answer to your question.
- to sail on a reach.
- to sail with the wind forward of the beam but so as not to require sailing close-hauled.
- an act or instance of reaching: to make a reach for a gun.
- the extent or distance of reaching: within reach of his voice.
- range of effective action, power, or capacity.
- a continuous stretch or extent of something: a reach of woodland.
- Also called pound. a level portion of a canal, between locks.
- a point of sailing in which the wind is within a few points of the beam, either forward of the beam(close reach), directly abeam (beam reach), or abaft the beam(broad reach).
- the pole connecting the rear axle of a wagon to the transverse bar or bolster over the front axle supporting the wagon bed.
- a straight portion of a river between two bends.
Hi , this post is about Le Corbusier Style LC1 Sling Chair In Cowhide By Design Within Reach 2 ( Cowhide Sling Chair Pictures #4). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 676 x 451. It's file size is just 45 KB. Wether You decided to download This photo to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Cowhide Sling Chair.
Produce or the suites were used to make that impression of your kitchen, food. As the Le Corbusier Style LC1 Sling Chair In Cowhide By Design Within Reach 2 ( Cowhide Sling Chair Pictures #4) is a destination for a prepare and fit something carelessly due to the ramifications of the run of cooking for a few dinners were burnt and so forth, so that it could be said the kitchen is one room that is frequently filthy and unpleasant.
Layout your kitchen into a minimalist home, use your imaginative area to design a minimalist kitchen within your house, as the minimalist kitchen is a kitchen that is built with a kitchen set and a large amount of kitchen units that one may use to place a cooking items. And that means for a minimalist kitchen is complete you no more must create a hook or hook-in your kitchen.
Certainly you will experience cozy cooking, if your Le Corbusier Style LC1 Sling Chair In Cowhide By Design Within Reach 2 ( Cowhide Sling Chair Pictures #4) looks neat and clean. With a comfortable kitchen, cooking is more fun, and also the outcome will be the maximum that your recipes can taste as the flavor of food is determined by the feeling of individuals who're preparing.
So it's today a great deal of kitchens which may have a fascinating style having a range of furniture for stocking products or cooking equipment on a normal basis in order not to fall apart. Perhaps for a lot of the best way to prepare the kitchenware while in the home is always to put in a hook or catch to retain some cooking items that may be put.