Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Hunghung (hung),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of hang.
- hung over, [Informal.]suffering the effects of a hangover: On New Year's Day the houseguests were all hung over.Also, hungover.
- hung up, [Informal.]
- detained unavoidably.
- stymied or baffled by a problem.
- [Baseball, Softball.](of a base runner) trapped between bases and in danger of being tagged out.
- hung up on, [Slang.]
- obsessed by: a clerk hung up on petty details.
- infatuated with.
- (vulgar). (of a male) having very large genitals.
- Also, Hung Hungarian.
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
Magnetsmag•net (mag′nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a body, as a piece of iron or steel, that possesses the property of attracting certain substances, as iron.
- a lodestone.
- a thing or person that attracts: The park was a magnet for pickpockets and muggers.
Hello there, this picture is about Lamp Hung From Magnets (amazing Lamps That Hang From Ceiling #8). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1880 x 1410. It's file size is just 252 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Lamps That Hang From Ceiling.
This desk includes natural or metallic coloring such as dull, white or black. Chairs are employed also simple and never too much with all the amount of 3 seats. This stand is just used for chatting and eating because the measurement isn't too-large. Products used glass or ie material.
Tabletops greater such that it may be used to put fruits, kitchen utensils for example spoons, plates, etc. Chairs was once lean with a circular or rectangular thighs are tiny and slender so as to prevent the perception of rigidity in the kitchen.
The Lamp Hung From Magnets (amazing Lamps That Hang From Ceiling #8) suited to natural sort of home space. This natural stand has a square shape that is heavier than wood or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) as a way to make a more natural effect. This stand combines natural colors like brown.