Kneeknee (nē),USA pronunciation n., v., kneed, knee•ing.
- the joint of the leg that allows for movement between the femur and tibia and is protected by the patella;
the central area of the leg between the thigh and the lower leg. See diag. under skeleton.
- the corresponding joint or region in the hind leg of a quadruped;
- a joint or region likened to this but not anatomically homologous with it, as the tarsal joint of a bird, the carpal joint in the forelimb of the horse or cow, etc.
- the part of a garment covering the knee.
- something resembling a bent knee, esp. a rigid or braced angle between two framing members.
- Also called hip, shoulder. the inward curve toward the top of a cabriole leg.
- the junction of the top and either of the uprights of a bent.
- a curved member for reinforcing the junction of two pieces meeting at an angle.
- Also called kneeler. a stone cut to follow a sharp return angle.
- bring someone to his or her knees, to force someone into submission or compliance.
- cut (someone) off at the knees, to squelch or humiliate (a person) suddenly and thoroughly: The speaker cut the heckler off at the knees.
- on one's or its knees:
- in a supplicatory position or manner: I came to him on my knees for the money.
- in a desperate or declining condition: The country's economy is on its knees.
- to strike or touch with the knee.
- to secure (a structure, as a bent) with a knee.
- [Obs.]to go down on the knees;
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Hello there, this picture is about Knee-T Knee Pillow ( Between The Knee Pillow #8). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1410 x 860. It's file size is only 136 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Between The Knee Pillow.
We'd want to speak about some tips on timber floor hues before referring to Knee-T Knee Pillow ( Between The Knee Pillow #8). Dim and dark colors really are a common decision for musicians' broadcasters, contemporary interiors and trendy. Polluted organic timber or conventional brown color that will be excellent in the event you prefer a vintage look. Color depth and vibrant (various shades of red: maple and ash Jatoba or stained while in the same color) that's perfect for commercial decorations, workplaces and other substantial places where a floor becomes a central component of the design.
While the Between The Knee Pillow pictures and electronic room advisor can provide a broad notion of what the remaining result might be, there's no better way to decide the color of the ground in the place of looking at the trial location in sun light.
Brown hot platinum and timber colors that are crimson can make your bedroom comfortable. Dreary flooring and white could make your area spacious. Choose organic colored wood floor in matt end if the ability to conceal a tiny dent and scrapes are a must. Keep in mind that the colors must enhance each other and contrast. The floor can not have equivalent hues as surfaces and furniture.