Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Hi guys, this photo is about In-Stock Kitchen Cabinets ( Kitchen Cabinents #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 647 x 448. It's file size is only 47 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Kitchen Cabinents.
A glass cube's kitchen design in the form. Glass' use here's designed to be able to handle the temperature during winter. When summer comes, glass sliding doors may be popped to supply fresh-air in to the bedroom. Floors utilizing the same content by having an exterior deck, for there to be always a popular thread between the Kitchen Cabinents with fresh home.
Need to bring the environment is comfortable and comfortable, the furniture comes with a soft white shade as his finishing. Modern gear and storage that is how much is also gorgeous this one is complemented by kitchen style. Also with up lighting to illuminate the area through the night.
If you just like the atmosphere of the kitchen that is warm and in addition peaceful having a minor vintage feel with likely an excellent alternative for you personally. To obtain this type cheap kitchen units can be made an election that have pattern by you and use a wooden ground has a sample. Applying light colors brown with details of white and timber colors could make supper inside the kitchen with your family may experience hotter.