Luxurylux•u•ry (luk′shə rē, lug′zhə-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- a material object, service, etc., conducive to sumptuous living, usually a delicacy, elegance, or refinement of living rather than a necessity: Gold cufflinks were a luxury not allowed for in his budget.
- free or habitual indulgence in or enjoyment of comforts and pleasures in addition to those necessary for a reasonable standard of well-being: a life of luxury on the French Riviera.
- a means of ministering to such indulgence or enjoyment: This travel plan gives you the luxury of choosing which countries you can visit.
- a pleasure out of the ordinary allowed to oneself: the luxury of an extra piece of the cake.
- a foolish or worthless form of self-indulgence: the luxury of self-pity.
- of, pertaining to, or affording luxury: a luxury hotel.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Valancesval•ance (val′əns, vā′ləns),USA pronunciation n.
- a short curtain or piece of drapery that is hung from the edge of a canopy, from the frame of a bed, etc.
- a short ornamental piece of drapery placed across the top of a window.
Hi guys, this attachment is about Image Of: Luxury Curtain Valances ( Curtain Valances #10). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1920 x 1920. It's file size is just 698 KB. If You ought to save This photo to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Curtain Valances.
Drapes are one of many crucial pieces in an area. Image Of: Luxury Curtain Valances ( Curtain Valances #10) able to dam the sunshine is too vivid about the outside and around the other-hand can also be in a position to cover the main place so as not visible in the exterior. So excellent blackout functionality until a space is scarcely that had a screen without the drapes.
To create a harmonious mix of decor of the space through the choice of appropriate drapes, we should be watchful inside the combination and fit of shades, styles, along with the curtain materials using the notion of house as well as the shape and size of the screen itself. Not just that, the selection blackout also needs to be used to paint the surfaces as though the drapes have a colour that's not in harmony using the color of the wall colour, the result will look odd as well as the comparison is not it?
Drapes than useful when it comes to functionality, can also be addressed as a part of design that will beautify the area. These materials can be combined with types and types together with the topic of the space of windows to help you present another bedroom decoration and to come together.