Bookcasebook•case (bŏŏk′kās′),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of shelves for books.
Hackhack1 (hak),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to cut, notch, slice, chop, or sever (something) with or as with heavy, irregular blows (often fol. by up or down): to hack meat; to hack down trees.
- to break up the surface of (the ground).
- to clear (a road, path, etc.) by cutting away vines, trees, brush, or the like: They hacked a trail through the jungle.
- to damage or injure by crude, harsh, or insensitive treatment;
mangle: The editor hacked the story to bits.
- to reduce or cut ruthlessly;
trim: The Senatehacked the budget severely before returning it to the House.
- to deal or cope with;
handle: He can't hack all this commuting.
- to devise or modify (a computer program), usually skillfully.
- [Basketball.]to strike the arm of (an opposing ball handler): He got a penalty for hacking the shooter.
- [Brit.]to kick or kick at the shins of (an opposing player) in Rugby football.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to embarrass, annoy, or disconcert.
- to make rough cuts or notches;
deal cutting blows.
- to cough harshly, usually in short and repeated spasms.
- to take a poor, ineffective, or awkward swing at the ball.
- to play tennis at a mediocre level.
- [Brit.]to kick or kick at an opponent's shins in Rugby football.
- hack around, [Slang.]to pass the time idly;
indulge in idle talk.
- hack it, [Slang.]to handle or cope with a situation or an assignment adequately and calmly: The new recruit just can't hack it.
- a cut, gash, or notch.
- a tool, as an ax, hoe, or pick, for hacking.
- an act or instance of hacking;
a cutting blow.
- a short, rasping dry cough.
- a hesitation in speech.
- [Curling.]an indentation made in the ice at the foot score, for supporting the foot in delivering the stone.
- [Brit.]a gash in the skin produced by a kick, as in Rugby football.
Customcus•tom (kus′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- a habitual practice;
the usual way of acting in given circumstances.
- habits or usages collectively;
- a practice so long established that it has the force of law.
- such practices collectively.
- a group pattern of habitual activity usually transmitted from one generation to another.
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) duties imposed by law on imported or, less commonly, exported goods.
- (used with a sing. v.) the government department that collects these duties.
- (used with a sing. v.) the section of an airport, station, etc., where baggage is checked for contraband and for goods subject to duty.
- regular patronage of a particular shop, restaurant, etc.
- the customers or patrons of a business firm, collectively.
- the aggregate of customers.
- (in medieval Europe) a customary tax, tribute, or service owed by peasants to their lord.
- made specially for individual customers: custom shoes.
- dealing in things so made, or doing work to order: a custom tailor.
Storagestor•age (stôr′ij, stōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of storing;
state or fact of being stored: All my furniture is in storage.
- capacity or space for storing.
- a place, as a room or building, for storing.
- memory (def. 11).
- the price charged for storing goods.
Unitu•nit (yo̅o̅′nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a single thing or person.
- any group of things or persons regarded as an entity: They formed a cohesive unit.
- one of the individuals or groups that together constitute a whole;
one of the parts or elements into which a whole may be divided or analyzed.
- one of a number of things, organizations, etc., identical or equivalent in function or form: a rental unit; a unit of rolling stock.
- any magnitude regarded as an independent whole;
a single, indivisible entity.
- Also called dimension. any specified amount of a quantity, as of length, volume, force, momentum, or time, by comparison with which any other quantity of the same kind is measured or estimated.
- the least positive integer;
- Also called unit's place.
- (in a mixed number) the position of the first digit to the left of the decimal point.
- (in a whole number) the position of the first digit from the right of the decimal point.
- a machine, part, or system of machines having a specified purpose;
apparatus: a heating unit.
- a division of instruction centering on a single theme.
- an organized body of soldiers, varying in size and constituting a subdivision of a larger body.
- the measured amount of a substance necessary to cause a certain effect;
a clinical quantity used when a substance cannot be readily isolated in pure form and its activity determined directly.
- the amount necessary to cause a specific effect upon a specific animal or upon animal tissues.
- an identity element.
- an element in a group, ring, etc., that possesses an inverse.
Howdy , this blog post is about Ikea Hemnes Bookcase Hack #1 HEMNES Custom Built-in Storage Unit. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 672 x 444. It's file size is only 32 KB. Wether You want to save This post to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following image or read more at here: Ikea Hemnes Bookcase Hack.
Is make certain when changing your Ikea Hemnes Bookcase Hack #1 HEMNES Custom Built-in Storage Unit that you will have no difficulties with the building rule workplace. Minute, get an office wall was coated together with the color you want. When you have a little office, it would be much better to select natural shades isn't that dense.
Additionally, you can get a wall with decorations. By dangling an image about it this is done. It'll absolutely retain a much better environment, using this method. Next, get your working environment by setting a display or desk with compartments or compartments prepared include more. If you have a more impressive workplace, it'll be simpler to decorate. A pleasant and comfortable couch will be the finest improvement to it.
It would be easier if you have a bigger office. Subsequently after that you can incorporate items practical to truly get your office with accessories like home. Goods such as bulbs showcases, vases influence in your office decoration.