Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Repairre•pair1 (ri pâr′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to restore to a good or sound condition after decay or damage;
mend: to repair a motor.
- to restore or renew by any process of making good, strengthening, etc.: to repair one's health by resting.
- to remedy;
make up for: to repair damage; to repair a deficiency.
- to make amends for;
compensate: to repair a wrong done.
- an act, process, or work of repairing: to order the repair of a building.
- Usually, repairs.
- an instance or operation of repairing: to lay up a boat for repairs.
- a repaired part or an addition made in repairing: 17th-century repairs in brick are conspicuous in parts of the medieval stonework.
- repairs, (in bookkeeping, accounting, etc.) the part of maintenance expense that has been paid out to keep fixed assets in usable condition, as distinguished from amounts used for renewal or replacement.
- the good condition resulting from continued maintenance and repairing: to keep in repair.
- condition with respect to soundness and usability: a house in good repair.
re•pair′a•bil′i•ty, re•pair′a•ble•ness, n.
Hello , this picture is about Garage Door Repair ( Austin Garage Doors Amazing Pictures #8). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1672 x 941. It's file size is just 169 KB. Wether You decided to download This post to Your computer, you could Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Austin Garage Doors.
Austin Garage Doors is among the hottest components and therefore are often-used for that ground and also the Stone is also a volcanic rock formed by warmth and strain and are available in various tones like dim hues, light dull and white and other colors, Today because of the strength and durability, jewel granite ceramic kind normally employed for kitchen surfaces, walls and floor products as well as building a livingroom.
Needless to say you realize a great deal of these types of stone and it has become a brand new trend on the planet of residence and of course you are baffled in choosing a layout, in creating a home, you should look at the suitable coloring for that surfaces of one's home. Colour dull house frequently selected because the platform shade is dominant, though it is not uncommon to even have a simple color such as white color to paint the surfaces of the house.