Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Filefile1 (fīl),USA pronunciation n., v., filed, fil•ing.
- a folder, cabinet, or other container in which papers, letters, etc., are arranged in convenient order for storage or reference.
- a collection of papers, records, etc., arranged in convenient order: to make a file for a new account.
- a collection of related data or program records stored on some input/output or auxiliary storage medium: This program's main purpose is to update the customer master file.
- a line of persons or things arranged one behind another (distinguished from rank).
- a person in front of or behind another in a military formation.
- one step on a promotion list.
- one of the vertical lines of squares on a chessboard.
- a list or roll.
- a string or wire on which papers are strung for preservation and reference.
- on file, arranged in order for convenient reference;
in a file: The names are on file in the office.
- to place in a file.
- to arrange (papers, records, etc.) in convenient order for storage or reference.
- to arrange (copy) in the proper order for transmittal by wire.
- to transmit (copy), as by wire or telephone: He filed copy from Madrid all through the war.
- to march in a file or line, one after another, as soldiers: The parade filed past endlessly.
- to make application: to file for a civil-service job.
Sortersort (sôrt),USA pronunciation n.
- a particular kind, species, variety, class, or group, distinguished by a common character or nature: to develop a new sort of painting; nice people, of course, but not really our sort.
- character, quality, or nature: young people of a nice sort.
- an example of something that is undistinguished or barely adequate: He is a sort of poet.
- manner, fashion, or way: We spoke in this sort for several minutes.
- any of the individual characters making up a font of type.
- characters of a particular font that are rarely used.
- an instance of sorting.
- of sorts:
- of a mediocre or poor kind: a tennis player of sorts.
- of one sort or another;
of an indefinite kind. Also, of a sort.
- out of sorts:
- in low spirits;
- in poor health;
- in a bad temper;
irritable: to be out of sorts because of the weather.
- short of certain characters of a font of type.
- sort of, in a way;
rather: Their conversation was sort of tiresome.
- to arrange according to sort, kind, or class;
separate into sorts;
classify: to sort socks; to sort eggs by grade.
- to separate or take from other sorts or from others (often fol. by out): to sort the good from the bad; to sort out the children's socks.
- to assign to a particular class, group, or place (often fol. by with, together, etc.): to sort people together indiscriminately.
- to provide with food and shelter.
- to place (records) in order, as numerical or alphabetical, based on the contents of one or more keys contained in each record. Cf. key 1 (def. 19).
- [Archaic.]to suit;
- to associate, mingle, or be friendly.
- sort out:
turn out: We'll just have to wait and see how things sort out.
- to put in order;
clarify: After I sort things out here, I'll be able to concentrate on your problem.
Hello folks, this post is about Esselte Oxford A-Z Desk File Sorter ( Desk File Sorter #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 576 x 576. This post's file size is just 21 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Desk File Sorter.
The Esselte Oxford A-Z Desk File Sorter ( Desk File Sorter #1) can be a focus while in the space were fantastic. It can be covered by you with tile, wood, metal, or jewel depending on the style of the kitchen and also the search you desire. One example is the kitchen Snelson who renovated home with backsplash made of aluminum, rock and hardwood. The backsplash is manufactured while in an extensive strip that defends the wall behind the range and put in a beautiful focal point's type.
In choosing the Desk File Sorter for home backsplash produced extending typically employs the kitchen set. Materials that are quickly washed normally be among the standards for the choice of supplies for that backsplash. Products widely used are ceramics. Ceramic remains a very popular option among consumers.
An extensive selection of colors, shapes and sizes in one single type of ceramic get this to product be flexible. Here are a few choices backsplash. Stone backsplash is more popular because it offers luxury and a unique class to the kitchen, specifically pebble. The colour might be white or grey stone or even a different general. If you'd like a smooth texture, stone can be tiled or dish.
in your kitchen backsplash because of the bad influence of the water from the wood's style, wood is rarely used for your content. Nevertheless, some modern kitchens are still employing timber for decoration backsplash. Wood will give a rustic sense to the kitchen or simply add heat to a contemporary minimalist style.