EiffelEif•fel (ī′fəl; Fr. e fel′),USA pronunciation n. A•le•xan•dre Gus•tave (a lek sän′drə gys tav′),USA pronunciation 1832–1923, French civil engineer and pioneer aerodynamic researcher.
Towertow•er1 (tou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a building or structure high in proportion to its lateral dimensions, either isolated or forming part of a building.
- such a structure used as or intended for a stronghold, fortress, prison, etc.
- any of various fully enclosed fireproof housings for vertical communications, as staircases, between the stories of a building.
- any structure, contrivance, or object that resembles or suggests a tower.
- a tall, movable structure used in ancient and medieval warfare in storming a fortified place.
- a vertical case designed to house a computer system standing on the floor.
- [Aviation.]See control tower.
- tower of strength, a person who can be relied on for support, aid, or comfort, esp. in times of difficulty.
tow ′er•less, adj.
- to rise or extend far upward, as a tower;
reach or stand high: The skyscraper towers above the city.
- to rise above or surpass others: She towers above the other students.
- [Falconry.](of a hawk) to rise straight into the air;
to ring up.
tow ′er•like′, adj.
Vasesvase (vās, vāz, väz),USA pronunciation n.
- a vessel, as of glass, porcelain, earthenware, or metal, usually higher than it is wide, used chiefly to hold cut flowers or for decoration.
Cheapcheap (chēp),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- costing very little;
relatively low in price;
inexpensive: a cheap dress.
- costing little labor or trouble: Words are cheap.
- charging low prices: a very cheap store.
- of little account;
of small value;
shoddy: cheap conduct; cheap workmanship.
sheepish: He felt cheap about his mistake.
- obtainable at a low rate of interest: when money is cheap.
- of decreased value or purchasing power, as currency depreciated due to inflation.
miserly: He's too cheap to buy his own brother a cup of coffee.
- cheap at twice the price, exceedingly inexpensive: I found this old chair for eight dollars—it would be cheap at twice the price.
- at a low price;
at small cost: He is willing to sell cheap.
- on the cheap, [Informal.]inexpensively;
economically: She enjoys traveling on the cheap.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Eiffel Tower Vases Cheap (good Cheap Eiffel Tower Vases #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 630 x 840. This post's file size is only 112 KB. If You want to download This blog post to Your PC, you can Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Cheap Eiffel Tower Vases.
By adding decorations appealing inside and attached by setting a tiny carpet you're able to complete the decor. This carpeting is likely to be tied along with all-the products in a watch that is pleasant.
Therefore, it's very important to be capable of organize any office house comfortable and satisfying. Because to really have a comfy Eiffel Tower Vases Cheap (good Cheap Eiffel Tower Vases #8), we are going to experience appreciate doing their everyday workday for most of US feel bored and exhausted.
That A Workplace Decorating Ideas To Conquer Boredom in Work could perhaps be suggestions and insight for the dream home's interior design. Any office is just a location where we spend time undertaking our daily work. Additionally there are indicating the office is just a second home than dwellings.