Concretecon•crete (kon′krēt, kong′-, kon krēt′, kong- for 1–10, 11, 14, 15; kon krēt′, kong- for 12, 13),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -cret•ed, -cret•ing.
- constituting an actual thing or instance;
real: a concrete proof of his sincerity.
- pertaining to or concerned with realities or actual instances rather than abstractions;
particular (opposed to general): concrete ideas.
- representing or applied to an actual substance or thing, as opposed to an abstract quality: The words "cat,'' "water,'' and "teacher'' are concrete, whereas the words "truth,'' "excellence,'' and "adulthood'' are abstract.
- made of concrete: a concrete pavement.
- formed by coalescence of separate particles into a mass;
united in a coagulated, condensed, or solid mass or state.
- an artificial, stonelike material used for various structural purposes, made by mixing cement and various aggregates, as sand, pebbles, gravel, or shale, with water and allowing the mixture to harden. Cf. reinforced concrete.
- any of various other artificial building or paving materials, as those containing tar.
- a concrete idea or term;
a word or notion having an actual or existent thing or instance as its referent.
- a mass formed by coalescence or concretion of particles of matter.
- set or cast in concrete, to put (something) in final form;
finalize so as to prevent change or reversal: The basic agreement sets in concrete certain policies.
- to treat or lay with concrete: to concrete a sidewalk.
- to form into a mass by coalescence of particles;
- to make real, tangible, or particular.
- to coalesce into a mass;
- to use or apply concrete.
Blockblock (blok),USA pronunciation n.
- a solid mass of wood, stone, etc., usually with one or more flat or approximately flat faces.
- a hollow masonry building unit of cement, terra cotta, etc.: a wall made of concrete blocks.
- one of a set of cube-shaped pieces of wood, plastic, or the like, used as a child's toy in building.
- a mold or piece on which something is shaped or kept in shape: a hat block.
- a piece of wood used in the art of making woodcuts or wood engravings.
- the base on which a plate is mounted to make it type-high.
- a projection left on a squared stone to provide a means of lifting it.
- a short length of plank serving as a bridging, as between joists.
- a stump or wooden structure on which a condemned person is beheaded: Mary Stuart went bravely to the block.
- See auction block.
- [Mach.]a part enclosing one or more freely rotating, grooved pulleys, about which ropes or chains pass to form a hoisting or hauling tackle.
- an obstacle, obstruction, or hindrance: His stubbornness is a block to all my efforts.
- the state or condition of being obstructed;
blockage: The traffic block lasted several hours.
- an obstruction, as of a nerve.
- See heart block.
- a hindering of an opponent's actions.
- a quantity, portion, or section taken as a unit or dealt with at one time: a large block of theater tickets.
- a small section of a city, town, etc., enclosed by neighboring and intersecting streets: She lives on my block.
- the length of one side of such a section: We walked two blocks over.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a large building divided into separate apartments, offices, shops, etc.
- a large number of bonds or shares of stock sold together as a single unit.
- a group of data stored as a unit on an external storage medium and handled as a unit by the computer for input or output: This file has 20 records per block.
- a section of storage locations in a computer allocated to a particular set of instructions or data.
- a group of consecutive machine words organized as a unit and guiding a particular computer operation, esp. with reference to input and output.
- (on a flow chart) a symbol representing an operation, device, or instruction in a computer program.
- any of the short lengths into which a track is divided for signaling purposes.
- [Philately.]a group of four or more unseparated stamps, not in a strip.
- a person's head.
- [Glassmaking.]a wooden or metal cup for blocking a gather.
- an obstruction or stoppage in mental processes or speech, esp. when related to stress, emotional conflict, etc.
- See writer's block.
- any large, angular mass of solid rock.
- See fault block.
- (in Canada) a wild or remote area of land that has not yet been surveyed: the Peace River block.
- See cylinder block.
- [Falconry.]a low perch to which a falcon is tethered outdoors.
- put or go on the block, to offer or be offered for sale at auction: to put family heirlooms on the block.
- to obstruct (someone or something) by placing obstacles in the way (sometimes fol. by up): to block one's exit; to block up a passage.
- to fit with blocks;
mount on a block.
- to shape or prepare on or with a block: to block a hat; to block a sweater.
- to join (the ends of boards or the like) by fastening to a block of wood.
- Also, block out. to plan or work out the movement of performers in a play, pageant, etc.: Tomorrow we'll block act one.
- to draw a floor plan on (a stage) in order to indicate placement of scenery, stage property, etc.
- to stop the passage of impulses in (a nerve).
- to group (contiguous data) together so as to allow to be read or written in a single operation.
- to hinder or bar the actions or movements of (an opposing player), esp. legitimately.
- to shape (a molten gather) in a wet cup of wood or metal.
- to plunge a block of wood into (molten glass) to aid in refining the glass.
- to give (a forging) a rough form before finishing.
- to apply a high negative bias to the grid of (a vacuum tube), for reducing the plate current to zero.
- to act so as to obstruct an opponent, as in football, hockey, and basketball: He doesn't get many baskets, but he sure can block.
- [Theat.]to block a play, act, scene, stage, etc.: The director will block tomorrow.
- to suffer a block.
- block out:
- block (def. 36a).
- [Basketball.]to box out.
- block in or out, to sketch or outline roughly or generally, without details: She blocked out a color scheme for the interiors.
Raisedraised (rāzd),USA pronunciation adj.
- fashioned or made as a surface design in relief.
- [Cookery.]made light by the use of yeast or other ferment but not with baking powder, soda, or the like.
BedsBeds (bedz),USA pronunciation n.
Hi , this attachment is about Concrete Block Raised Beds ( How Deep Should A Raised Garden Bed Be #3). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1638 x 1037. It's file size is only 446 KB. Wether You desired to download This photo to Your computer, you can Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at here: How Deep Should A Raised Garden Bed Be.
How Deep Should A Raised Garden Bed Be could possibly be different to bedroom companion. But determine kitchen backsplash's content and basically select the style is definitely a task that must be completed so the home buddy rooang look cross-eyed and neat! Generally the kitchen backsplash content that is commonly used is ceramic. Here's impressive kitchen tile is unique! Let's discover!
Kitchen backsplash generally located on the wall can be used as being a drain region. Because generally in the region of the kitchen drain is a lot of splashes of water or of applied cooking oil and could be quite bad if it splashes on the surfaces of your home, so it is provided as a kitchen backsplash remedy as well as decorating accessories within the home. Kitchen backsplash tile is quite very floral design with style home that is minimalist.
If the normal tile Concrete Block Raised Beds ( How Deep Should A Raised Garden Bed Be #3) employing a ceramic product, then a kitchen below utilizing natural rock formed like hardwood to the wallin your kitchen cooking / range. The kitchen is always to present influence and shiny hues with a home freezer storage and orange. Components of lamp lamp inside the home building seductive atmosphere of warm and the kitchen!
The gray colour is very attached to modern-style How Deep Should A Raised Garden Bed Be that is minimalist or the space layout. Thus is used while in the home. With elegant interior design that was contemporary, kitchen tile were selected that have a motif just like organic stone with dreary shades of colour as a way to match the environment within the kitchen. Kitchen backsplash this occasion applied across the home wall starting from the sink to storage.
How Deep Should A Raised Garden Bed Be seem to present an impression plus a different setting in the home hues of white. Used to the inner wall of the range (cooking area) to create oil splashes easyto clear. Home with a design that is traditional would be to employ kitchen backsplash tile with a kite shape impact is given by floral and beige accents to the brown color in some components. Shades of white is just in designing a kitchen a favorite. So is also applied in the home below.
Kitchen cabinet white color combines with the kitchen tile white and rather green with a floral pattern. Applying your backsplash tile about the kitchen sink with motif that was ceramic that was orange patterned societal make bedroom kitchen friend be more cool. Kitchens are currently following somewhat different.