Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Suitessuite (swēt or, for 3 often, so̅o̅t),USA pronunciation n.
- a number of things forming a series or set.
- a connected series of rooms to be used together: a hotel suite.
- a set of furniture, esp. a set comprising the basic furniture necessary for one room: a bedroom suite.
- a company of followers or attendants;
a train or retinue.
- an ordered series of instrumental dances, in the same or related keys, commonly preceded by a prelude.
- an ordered series of instrumental movements of any character.
- a group of software programs sold as a unit and usually designed to work together.
PortlandPort•land (pôrt′lənd, pōrt′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport in NW Oregon, at the confluence of the Willamette and Columbia rivers. 366,383.
- a seaport in SW Maine, on Casco Bay. 61,572.
- a town in S Texas. 12,023.
Lobbylob•by (lob′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an entrance hall, corridor, or vestibule, as in a public building, often serving as an anteroom;
- a large public room or hall adjacent to a legislative chamber.
- a group of persons who work or conduct a campaign to influence members of a legislature to vote according to the group's special interest.
- to solicit or try to influence the votes of members of a legislative body.
- to try to influence the actions of (public officials, esp. legislators).
- to urge or procure the passage of (a bill), by lobbying.
Hello , this photo is about Comfort Suites Southwest - Portland - Lobby ( Comfort Suites Sw Portland #4). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 989 x 658. It's file size is only 74 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Comfort Suites Sw Portland.
One of the most frequent issues we consult is just how do I repaint my tub mirror? The bathrooms so are also the bathroom's center point and have many benefits over time. By repainting or remodeling your Comfort Suites Southwest - Portland - Lobby ( Comfort Suites Sw Portland #4), you produce a wonderful weekend project, paint the bath mirror with relative ease and requires only some times of function and can carry life for the aged bathroom.
We must prepare bathroom case to achieve this you will need sandpaper screwdriver. Utilizing your screwdriver and eliminate every one of the compartments out of your recent drawer. Next grab your sandpaper plus a little bit of mud all completed in the makeup showcase. Make sure the sand both sides of the lavatory doorway. After you have concluded sanding the entranceway, marginally wash the complete bathroom with gentle soap.
Work with a highquality primer to allow the external floor of the t consult with your gear retailer that is local to acquire the correct primer to your unique task. Let before wanting to paint-your bathroom counter, the primer dry. Record from all sides around your bathroom mirror to not get coloring in your surfaces or surfaces.