Colonycol•o•ny (kol′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies.
- a group of people who leave their native country to form in a new land a settlement subject to, or connected with, the parent nation.
- the country or district settled or colonized: Many Western nations are former European colonies.
- any people or territory separated from but subject to a ruling power.
- the Colonies, those British colonies that formed the original 13 states of the United States: New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- a number of people coming from the same country, or speaking the same language, residing in a foreign country or city, or a particular section of it;
enclave: the Polish colony in Israel; the American colony in Paris.
- any group of individuals having similar interests, occupations, etc., usually living in a particular locality;
community: a colony of artists.
- the district, quarter, or dwellings inhabited by any such number or group: The Greek island is now an artists' colony.
- an aggregation of bacteria growing together as the descendants of a single cell.
- a group of organisms of the same kind living or growing in close association.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Apartmentsa•part•ment (ə pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or a group of related rooms, among similar sets in one building, designed for use as a dwelling.
- a building containing or made up of such rooms.
- any separated room or group of rooms in a house or other dwelling: We heard cries from an apartment at the back of the house.
- apartments, a set of rooms used as a dwelling by one person or one family.
Hello folks, this blog post is about Colony House Apartments #2 Diningroom. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 570 x 496. This picture's file size is only 36 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Colony House Apartments.
On selecting a backyard counter ready-made, tips. Furthermore, for anyone of you who would like to buy a park seat, look for costs to suit the budget you desires and have. In determining the cost is a concern how the minimalist garden bench you use as well as the budget, it must be measured. Change how big is the chair and bench versions using the measurement and layout of your backyard.
Since it is nowadays choosing a Colony House Apartments #2 Diningroom is now a crucial part of the design of the park. This may be the point of view of the park when not inuse in addition to performing as a seat. Numerous types of backyard bedrooms are often found on the market. But the variety of basic layout and blend with all the park is the greatest option.
Selecting outdoor challenging, not merely any Colony House Apartments furniture can be placed on garden or the terrace. Inside a short-time the climate will quickly damages the fit if any. Yard beds are utilized usually made-of lumber, bamboo a plastic. This sort of content is very challenging to determine whether with regards to maintenance. For example manufactured from lumber and iron, should not come in contact with sunlight or rainwater specifically. Because the content is simply ruined. Seats are constructed with iron wherever possible, offered the type of simply corroded then your painting must be done every selected period of time, avoided.