Handyhand•y (han′dē),USA pronunciation adj., hand•i•er, hand•i•est.
- within easy reach;
accessible: The aspirins are handy.
- convenient or useful: A typewriter is a handy thing to have in the house.
- skillful with the hands;
dexterous: a handy person.
- easily maneuvered: a handy ship.
AndyAn•dy (an′dē),USA pronunciation n.
- a male given name, form of Andrew.
- a female given name, form of Andrea.
Blindsblind (blīnd),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, v., n., adv.
- unable to see;
lacking the sense of sight;
sightless: a blind man.
- unwilling or unable to perceive or understand: They were blind to their children's faults. He was blind to all arguments.
- not characterized or determined by reason or control: blind tenacity; blind chance.
- not having or based on reason or intelligence;
absolute and unquestioning: She had blind faith in his fidelity.
- lacking all consciousness or awareness: a blind stupor.
- hard to see or understand: blind reasoning.
- hidden from immediate view, esp. from oncoming motorists: a blind corner.
- of concealed or undisclosed identity;
sponsored anonymously: a blind ad signed only with a box number.
- having no outlets;
closed at one end: a blind passage; a blind mountain pass.
- (of an archway, arcade, etc.) having no windows, passageways, or the like.
- dense enough to form a screen: a blind hedge of privet.
- done without seeing;
by instruments alone: blind flying.
- made without some prior knowledge: a blind purchase; a blind lead in a card game.
- of or pertaining to an experimental design that prevents investigators or subjects from knowing the hypotheses or conditions being tested.
- of, pertaining to, or for blind persons.
- [Bookbinding.](of a design, title, or the like) impressed into the cover or spine of a book by a die without ink or foil.
- [Cookery.](of pastry shells) baked or fried without the filling.
- (of a rivet or other fastener) made so that the end inserted, though inaccessible, can be headed or spread.
- to make sightless permanently, temporarily, or momentarily, as by injuring, dazzling, bandaging the eyes, etc.: The explosion blinded him. We were blinded by the bright lights.
- to make obscure or dark: The room was blinded by heavy curtains.
- to deprive of discernment, reason, or judgment: a resentment that blinds his good sense.
- to outshine;
eclipse: a radiance that doth blind the sun.
- something that obstructs vision, as a blinker for a horse.
- a window covering having horizontal or vertical slats that can be drawn out of the way, often with the angle of the slats adjustable to admit varying amounts of light.
- See Venetian blind.
- [Chiefly Midland U.S. and Brit.]See window shade.
- a lightly built structure of brush or other growths, esp. one in which hunters conceal themselves.
- an activity, organization, or the like for concealing or masking action or purpose;
subterfuge: The store was just a blind for their gambling operation.
- a decoy.
- a bout of excessive drinking;
- [Poker.]a compulsory bet made without prior knowledge of one's hand.
- (used with a pl. v.) persons who lack the sense of sight (usually preceded by the): The blind are said to have an acute sense of hearing.
- into a stupor;
to the degree at which consciousness is lost: He drank himself blind.
- without the ability to see clearly;
blindly: They were driving blind through the snowstorm.
- without guidance or forethought: They were working blind and couldn't anticipate the effects of their actions.
- to an extreme or absolute degree;
completely: The confidence men cheated her blind.
Motorizedmo•tor•ize (mō′tə rīz′),USA pronunciation v.t., -ized, -iz•ing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] mo′tor•ise′. mo′tor•i•za′tion, n.
- to furnish with a motor, as a vehicle.
- to supply with motor-driven vehicles, usually in the place of horses and horse-drawn vehicles.
Treatmentstreat•ment (trēt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- an act or manner of treating.
- action or behavior toward a person, animal, etc.
- management in the application of medicines, surgery, etc.
- literary or artistic handling, esp. with reference to style.
- subjection to some agent or action.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a preliminary outline of a film or teleplay laying out the key scenes, characters, and locales.
Hello guys, this attachment is about Charming Handy Andy Blinds #4 Motorized Treatments. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 810 x 810. It's file size is just 112 KB. If You ought to save This picture to Your PC, you might Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Handy Andy Blinds.
The sack is actually an extremely important element of your home and where you spend plenty of your own time. So it's essential that it is provided by you with large preference. Additionally it's also wise to make sure that the furniture prior to your room's topic.
Should you have a look at furniture, it would become a great idea to find out where you will get good-and cheap furniture which will match your budget. The great issue will be to discover an online shop that carries it at a very inexpensive discount if you should be looking for Handy Andy Blinds furniture then. And also the greatest part is before you make your choice, you may also compare the buying price of furniture.
Additionally it is possible that you will find alternatives that are better online than in retailers. Although looking for your bedroom gear bear in mind to check additional considerations that accompany it including pillowcases sheets and stuff like that out. These can also be typically obtainable in the same retailer.