Cementce•ment (si ment′),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various calcined mixtures of clay and limestone, usually mixed with water and sand, gravel, etc., to form concrete, that are used as a building material.
- any of various soft, sticky substances that dry hard or stonelike, used esp. for mending broken objects or for making things adhere.
- [Petrog.]the compact groundmass surrounding and binding together the fragments of clastic rocks.
- anything that binds or unites: Time is the cement of friendship.
- a hardening, adhesive, plastic substance, used in the repair of teeth for anchoring fillings or inlays, for filling, or for fastening crowns.
- to unite by or as if by cement: to cement stones to form a wall; to cement a relationship.
- to coat or cover with cement: to cement a floor.
- to become cemented;
join together or unite;
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Shopshop (shop),USA pronunciation n., v., shopped, shop•ping, interj.
- a retail store, esp. a small one.
- a small store or department in a large store selling a specific or select type of goods: the ski shop at Smith's.
- the workshop of a craftsperson or artisan.
- the workshop of a person who works in a manual trade;
place for doing specific, skilled manual work: a carpenter's shop.
- any factory, office, or business: Our ad agency is a well-run shop.
- a course of instruction in a trade, as carpentry, printing, etc., consisting chiefly of training in the use of its tools and materials.
- a classroom in which such a course is given.
- one's trade, profession, or business as a subject of conversation or preoccupation.
- set up shop, to go into business;
begin business operations: to set up shop as a taxidermist.
- shut up shop:
- to close a business temporarily, as at the end of the day.
- to suspend business operations permanently: They couldn't make a go of it and had to shut up shop.
- talk shop, to discuss one's trade, profession, or business: After dinner we all sat around the table and talked shop.
- to visit shops and stores for purchasing or examining goods.
- to seek or examine goods, property, etc., offered for sale: Retail merchants often stock their stores by shopping in New York.
- to seek a bargain, investment, service, etc. (usually fol. by for): I'm shopping for a safe investment that pays good interest.
- to seek or examine goods, property, etc., offered for sale in or by: She's shopping the shoe stores this afternoon.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]
- to put into prison;
- to behave treacherously toward;
- to try to sell (merchandise or a project) in an attempt to obtain an order or contract.
- (used in a store, shop, etc., in calling an employee to wait on a customer.)
Howdy peoples, this post is about Cement Tile Shop (superb Cement Tile Kitchen #7). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 623 x 415. It's file size is just 42 KB. If You decided to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at here: Cement Tile Kitchen.
But grey can be a basic color that seems however simple to match with other shades more contrast. So that the coloring Cement Tile Kitchen that is selected is suitable for those who want to utilize simple hues like less, although white. You should consider these guidelines and considerations in picking color combinations, to get the combo right coloring color. Choose a color to paint the walls a brilliant shade combinations of gray.
The brilliant shades are recommended listed here is not striking bright colour, because the color combination of Cement Tile Shop (superb Cement Tile Kitchen #7) with colors that are impressive will basically produce the impact ugly. Choose hues which are soft or smooth although shiny. Like, lightblue, lawn green, pink, yet others. But you must select the mixture that is ideal even though the combination with other hues which might be happier nor restricted.