Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Testtest1 (test),USA pronunciation n.
- the means by which the presence, quality, or genuineness of anything is determined;
a means of trial.
- the trial of the quality of something: to put to the test.
- a particular process or method for trying or assessing.
- a set of questions, problems, or the like, used as a means of evaluating the abilities, aptitudes, skills, or performance of an individual or group;
- a set of standardized questions, problems, or tasks designed to elicit responses for use in measuring the traits, capacities, or achievements of an individual.
- the process of identifying or detecting the presence of a constituent of a substance, or of determining the nature of a substance, commonly by the addition of a reagent.
- the reagent used.
- an indication or evidence of the presence of a constituent, or of the nature of a substance, obtained by such means.
- an oath or other confirmation of one's loyalty, religious beliefs, etc.
- a cupel for refining or assaying metals.
- to subject to a test of any kind;
- to subject to a chemical test.
- to assay or refine in a cupel.
- to undergo a test or trial;
- to perform on a test: People test better in a relaxed environment.
- to conduct a test: to test for diabetes.
[Real Estate.]dining room.
Dr, [Chiefly Brit.]
- Drive (used in street names).
- Daughters of the (American) Revolution.
- Navig. See dead reckoning.
- Dutch Reformed.
Howdy , this blog post is about Calprotectin Stool Test #5 Dr Lal PathLabs. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 702 x 385. It's file size is only 55 KB. If You ought to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Calprotectin Stool Test.
In this instance, there are several essential things you consider in selecting an office seat on your firm and have to know.
In addition to that, sometimes we are confused. Calprotectin Stool Test that we need while at-work is very important, but about the other-hand we likewise experience pity, office seats where we've been there it really is just the form and color have been unacceptable.
- Choose a chair in line with the budget / requires of your corporation.
- Choose a seat that has delicate once you sit down or a comfortable foam.
- Alter along with of the seat with colour and your taste of one's business furniture.
- Select A certain model office chairs, office chairs will often have both feet of the chair, hydraulic, a warranty of a couple of years, as well as the hands of the chair throughout the contracted.