9 attachments of Buy Maryland Steamed Blue Crabs Online | Order Crab Cakes, Legs . (ordinary Crab House Near Me #5)
Buybuy (bī),USA pronunciation v., bought, buy•ing, n.
- to acquire the possession of, or the right to, by paying or promising to pay an equivalent, esp. in money;
- to acquire by exchange or concession: to buy favor with flattery.
- to hire or obtain the services of: The Yankees bought a new center fielder.
- to bribe: Most public officials cannot be bought.
- to be the monetary or purchasing equivalent of: Ten dollars buys less than it used to.
- [Chiefly Theol.]to redeem;
- [Cards.]to draw or be dealt (a card): He bought an ace.
- to accept or believe: I don't buy that explanation.
- to be deceived by: He bought the whole story.
- to be or become a purchaser.
- buy down, to lower or reduce (the mortgage interest rate) by means of a buy-down.
- buy in:
- to buy a supply of;
accumulate a stock of.
- to buy back one's own possession at an auction.
- to undertake a buy-in. Also, buy into.
- buy into, to purchase a share, interest, or membership in: They tried to buy into the club but were not accepted.
- buy it, [Slang.]to get killed: He bought it at Dunkirk.
- buy off, to get rid of (a claim, opposition, etc.) by payment;
purchase the noninterference of;
bribe: The corrupt official bought off those who might expose him.
- buy out, to secure all of (an owner or partner's) share or interest in an enterprise: She bought out an established pharmacist and is doing very well.
- buy up, to buy as much as one can of something or as much as is offered for sale: He bought up the last of the strawberries at the fruit market.
- an act or instance of buying.
- something bought or to be bought;
purchase: That coat was a sensible buy.
- a bargain: The couch was a real buy.
MarylandMar•y•land (mer′ə lənd),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the E United States, on the Atlantic coast. 4,216,446;
10,577 sq. mi. (27,395 sq. km). Cap.: Annapolis. Abbr.: MD (for use with zip code), Md.
Blueblue (blo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., adj., blu•er, blu•est, v., blued, blu•ing or blue•ing.
- the pure color of a clear sky;
the primary color between green and violet in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 450 and 500 nm.
- something having a blue color: Place the blue next to the red.
- a person who wears blue or is a member of a group characterized by some blue symbol: Tomorrow the blues will play the browns.
- (often cap.) a member of the Union army in the American Civil War or the army itself. Cf. gray (def. 13).
- See blue ribbon (def. 1).
- any of several blue-winged butterflies of the family Lycaenidae.
- the blue:
- the sky.
- the sea.
- the remote distance: They've vanished into the blue somewhere.
- out of the blue, suddenly and unexpectedly: The inheritance came out of the blue as a stroke of good fortune.
- of the color of blue: a blue tie.
- (cap.) of or pertaining to the Union army in the American Civil War.
- (of the skin) discolored by cold, contusion, fear, or vascular collapse.
- depressed in spirits;
melancholy: She felt blue about not being chosen for the team.
- holding or offering little hope;
bleak: a blue outlook.
- characterized by or stemming from rigid morals or religion: statutes that were blue and unrealistic.
- marked by blasphemy: The air was blue with oaths.
- (of an animal's pelage) grayish-blue.
risqué: a blue joke or film.
- blue in the face, exhausted and speechless, as from excessive anger, physical strain, etc.: I reminded him about it till I was blue in the face.
- to make blue;
dye a blue color.
- to tinge with bluing: Don't blue your clothes till the second rinse.
- to become or turn blue.
Onlineline1 (līn),USA pronunciation n., v., lined, lin•ing.
- a mark or stroke long in proportion to its breadth, made with a pen, pencil, tool, etc., on a surface: a line down the middle of the page.
- a continuous extent of length, straight or curved, without breadth or thickness;
the trace of a moving point.
- something arranged along a line, esp. a straight line;
a row or series: a line of trees.
- a number of persons standing one behind the other and waiting their turns at or for something;
- something resembling a traced line, as a band of color, a seam, or a furrow: lines of stratification in rock.
- a furrow or wrinkle on the face, neck, etc.: lines around the eyes.
- an indication of demarcation;
limit: the county line; a fine line between right and wrong.
- a row of written or printed letters, words, etc.: a page of 30 lines.
- a verse of poetry: A line in iambic pentameter contains five feet.
- Usually, lines. the words of an actor's part in a drama, musical comedy, etc.: to rehearse one's lines.
- a short written message: Drop me a line when you're on vacation.
- a system of public conveyances, as buses or trains, plying regularly over a fixed route: the northbound line at State Street.
- a transportation or conveyance company: a steamship line.
- a course of direction;
route: the line of march down Main Street.
- a course of action, procedure, thought, policy, etc.: That newspaper follows the communist line.
- a piece of pertinent or useful information (usually fol. by on): I've got a line on a good used car.
- a series of generations of persons, animals, or plants descended from a common ancestor: a line of kings.
- a department of activity;
occupation or business: What line are you in?
- a mode of conversation, esp. one that is glib or exaggerated in order to impress or influence another person: He really handed her a line about his rich relatives.
- a straight line drawn from an observed object to the fovea of the eye.
- the outer form or proportions of a ship, building, etc.: a ship of fine lines.
- a general form, as of an event or something that is made, which may be the basis of comparison, imitation, etc.: two books written along the same lines.
- a person's lot or portion: to endure the hard lines of poverty.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a certificate of marriage.
- a circle of the terrestrial or celestial sphere: the equinoctial line.
- banner (def. 7).
- a mark made by a pencil, brush, or the like, that defines the contour of a shape, forms hatching, etc.
- the edge of a shape.
- [Television.]one scanning line.
- a telephone connection: Please hold the line.
- a wire circuit connecting two or more pieces of electric apparatus, esp. the wire or wires connecting points or stations in a telegraph or telephone system, or the system itself.
- the line, the equator.
- a stock of commercial goods of the same general class but having a range of styles, sizes, prices, or quality: the company's line of shoes.
- an assembly line.
- a limit defining one estate from another;
the outline or boundary of a piece of real estate.
- [Bridge.]a line on a score sheet that separates points scored toward game(below the line) from points scored by setting a contract, having honors, etc.(above the line).
- [Music.]any of the straight, horizontal, parallel strokes of the staff, or one placed above or below the staff.
- a defensive position or front.
- a series of fortifications: the Maginot line.
- Usually, lines. a distribution of troops, sentries, etc., for the defense of a position or for an attack: behind the enemy's lines.
- the body of personnel constituting the combatant forces of an army, as distinguished from the supply services and staff corps.
- an arrangement of troops of an army or of ships of a fleet as drawn up for battle: line of battle.
- a body or formation of troops or ships drawn up abreast (distinguished from column).
- the class of officers serving with combatant units or warships.
- the regular forces of an army or navy.
- that part of an administrative organization consisting of persons actively engaged on a given project. Cf. staff1 (def. 4).
- a thread, string, cord, rope, or the like.
- a clothesline: the wash hanging on the line.
- a cord, wire, or the like, used for measuring or as a guide.
- a pipe or hose: a steam line.
- a rope or cable used at sea.
- a small quantity of cocaine arranged in the form of a slender thread or line, as for sniffing.
- Also, ligne. a unit, &fracnumer;
inch (0.635 millimeter), for measuring the diameter of buttons.
- [Angling.]a length of nylon, silk, linen, cord, or the like, to which are attached the leader, hook, sinker, float, etc.
- either of the two front rows of opposing players lined up opposite each other on the line of scrimmage: a four-man line.
- See line of scrimmage.
- the betting odds established by bookmakers for events not covered by pari-mutuel betting, esp. sporting events, as football or basketball.
- [Ice Hockey.]the two wings and center who make up a team's offensive unit.
- [Fencing.]any of the four divisions of the portion of a fencer's body on which a touch can be scored, taken as an area of attack or defense.
- the longer and preferred flax or hemp fibers. Cf. tow2 (def. 2).
- [Fox Hunting.]the trail of scent left by a fox.
- a unit of length equivalent to &fracnumer;
inch (2.12 millimeters).
- a class or type of insurance: casualty line.
- the amount of insurance written for a particular risk.
- [Australian Slang.]a girl or woman.
- bring, come, or get into line:
- to become or cause to become straight, as in a row: The members of the marching band got into line.
- to conform or cause to conform or agree: They were persuaded to come into line with the party's policy.
- down the line:
- in all ways;
fully: It's a fine house right down the line—well-built, roomy, attractive.
- in the future.
- draw the line, to impose a restriction;
limit: They might exaggerate but would draw the line at outright lying.
- go up in one's lines, [U.S.]Theat. to forget one's part during a performance. Also,[Brit.,] go up on one's lines.
- hold the line, to maintain the status quo, esp. in order to forestall unfavorable developments: We're trying to hold the line on prices.
- in line:
- in alignment;
- in conformity or agreement.
- in control (of one's conduct): to keep one's temper in line.
- waiting one behind the other in a queue: There were eight people in line at the teller's window.
- in line with, in agreement or conformity with: The action taken was in line with her decision.
- in the line of duty, in the execution of the duties belonging to some occupation, esp. with regard to the responsibility for life and death: a policeman wounded in the line of duty.Also, in line of duty.
- lay it on the line:
- to give money;
- to give the required information;
speak directly or frankly: I'm going to stop being polite and lay it on the line.
- off line:
- occurring or functioning away from an assembly line, work process, etc.
- not in operation;
- on a line, [Baseball.](of a batted or thrown ball) through the air in an approximately straight line from the point of impact or delivery: hit on a line between third and short; thrown in on a line from the center fielder.
- on line:
- on or part of an assembly line: Production will be improved when the new welding equipment is on line.
- in or into operation: The manufacturing facilities will be on line before November.
- [Computers.]actively linked to a computer: The printer is not yet on line.
- [Chiefly New York City.]See line 1 (def. 60e).
- on the line:
- being risked or put in jeopardy;
in a vulnerable position: Our prestige and honor are on the line.
readily: paid cash on the line.
- out of line:
- not in a straight line.
- in disagreement with what is accepted or practiced.
presumptuous: That last remark was out of line.
- read between the lines, to understand the unexpressed but implied meaning of something said or written: Her letter sounded cheerful enough, but I read a certain sadness between the lines.
- toe the line or mark:
- to conform strictly to a rule, command, etc.
- to shoulder responsibilities;
do one's duty: He tried hard to toe the line on the new job.
- to take a position in a line;
range (often fol. by up): to line up before the start of a parade.
- to hit a line drive.
- to line out.
lin′a•ble, line′a•ble, adj.
- to bring into a line, or into line with others (often fol. by up): to line up troops.
- to mark with a line or lines: to line paper for writing.
- to sketch verbally or in writing;
outline (often fol. by out): We followed the plan he had lined out.
- to arrange a line along: to line a coast with colonies.
- to form a line along: Rocks lined the drive.
- to apply liner to (the eyes).
- to delineate with or as if with lines;
draw: to line the silhouette of a person's head.
- [Archaic.]to measure or test with a line.
- line out:
- [Baseball.]to be put out by hitting a line drive caught on the fly by a player of the opposing team.
- to execute or perform: He lined out a few songs upon request.
- line up, to secure;
make available: to line up support; to line up a speaker for the banquet.
Orderor•der (ôr′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- an authoritative direction or instruction;
- a command of a court or judge.
- a command or notice issued by a military organization or a military commander to troops, sailors, etc.
- the disposition of things following one after another, as in space or time;
succession or sequence: The names were listed in alphabetical order.
- a condition in which each thing is properly disposed with reference to other things and to its purpose;
methodical or harmonious arrangement: You must try to give order to your life.
- formal disposition or array: the order of the troops.
- proper, satisfactory, or working condition.
- state or condition generally: His financial affairs were in good order.
- conformity or obedience to law or established authority;
absence of disturbance, riot, revolt, unruliness, etc.: A police officer was there to maintain order.
- customary mode of procedure;
established practice or usage.
- the customary or prescribed mode of proceeding in debates or the like, or in the conduct of deliberative or legislative bodies, public meetings, etc.: parliamentary rules of order.
- prevailing course or arrangement of things;
established system or regime: The old order is changing.
- conformity to this.
- a direction or commission to make, provide, or furnish something: The salesclerk will take your order.
- a quantity of goods or items purchased or sold: The druggist is sending the order right over.
- the arrangement of the elements of a construction in a particular sequence, as the placing of John before the verb and of George after it in John saw George.
- the hierarchy of grammatical rules applying to a construction.
- the rank of immediate constituents.
- any of the nine grades of angels in medieval angelology. Cf. angel (def. 1).
- degree, as in algebra.
- the number of rows or columns of a square matrix or determinant.
- the number of times a function has been differentiated to produce a given derivative: a second order derivative.
- the order of the highest derivative appearing in a given differential equation: d2y/dx2 + 3y (dy/dx) - 6 = 0 is a differential equation of order two.
- the number of elements of a given group.
- the smallest positive integer such that a given element in a group raised to that integer equals the identity.
- the least positive integer n such that permuting a given set n times under a given permutation results in the set in its original form.
- any class, kind, or sort, as of persons or things, distinguished from others by nature or character: talents of a high order.
- the usual major subdivision of a class or subclass in the classification of organisms, consisting of several families.
- a rank, grade, or class of persons in a community.
- a group or body of persons of the same profession, occupation, or pursuits: the clerical order.
- a body or society of persons living by common consent under the same religious, moral, or social regulations.
- [Eccles.]any of the degrees or grades of clerical office. Cf. major order, minor order.
- a monastic society or fraternity: the Franciscan order.
- a written direction to pay money or deliver goods, given by a person legally entitled to dispose of it: delivery order; exchange order.
- any arrangement of columns with an entablature.
- any of five such arrangements typical of classical architecture, including the Doric, Ionic, and Corinthian orders invented by the Greeks and adapted by the Romans, the Tuscan order, invented by the Romans, and the Composite order, first named during the Renaissance.
- any of several concentric rings composing an arch, esp. when each projects beyond the one below. See illus. under tympanum.
- orders, the rank or status of an ordained Christian minister.
- Usually, orders. the rite or sacrament of ordination.
- a prescribed form of divine service or of administration of a rite or ceremony.
- the service itself.
- the visible structures essential or desirable to the nature of the church, involving esp. ministry, polity, and sacraments.
- a society or fraternity of knights, of combined military and monastic character, as, in the Middle Ages, the Knights Templars.
- a modern organization or society more or less resembling the knightly orders: fraternal orders.
- a special honor or rank conferred by a sovereign upon a person for distinguished achievement.
- the insignia worn by such persons.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a pass for admission to a theater, museum, or the like.
- a tall order, a very difficult or formidable task, requirement, or demand: Getting the crop harvested with so few hands to help was a tall order.Also, a large order.
- call to order, to begin (a meeting): The meeting was called to order at 3 o'clock.
- in order:
appropriate: It appears that an apology is in order.
- in a state of proper arrangement, preparation, or readiness: Everything is in order for the departure.
- correct according to the rules of parliamentary procedure: Questions from the floor are now in order.
- in order that, so that;
to the end that: We ought to leave early in order that we may not miss the train.
- in order to, as a means to;
with the purpose of: She worked summers in order to save money for college.
- in short order, with promptness or speed;
rapidly: The merchandise arrived in short order.
- on order, ordered but not yet received: We're out of stock in that item, but it's on order.
- on the order of:
- resembling to some extent;
like: I would like a dress on the order of the one in the window.
about: On the order of 100,000 people attended the rally.
- out of order:
unsuitable: His remark was certainly out of order.
- not operating properly;
in disrepair: The air conditioner is out of order again.
- incorrect according to the rules of parliamentary procedure: The chairwoman told him that he was out of order.
- to order, according to one's individual requirements or instructions: a suit made to order; carpeting cut to order.
- to give an order, direction, or command to: The infantry divisions were ordered to advance.
- to direct or command to go or come as specified: to order a person out of one's house.
- to prescribe: The doctor ordered rest for the patient.
- to direct to be made, supplied, or furnished: to order a copy of a book.
- to regulate, conduct, or manage: to order one's life for greater leisure.
- to arrange methodically or suitably: to order chessmen for a game.
- to arrange (the elements of a set) so that if one element precedes another, it cannot be preceded by the other or by elements that the other precedes.
- to ordain, as God or fate does.
- to invest with clerical rank or authority.
- to give an order or issue orders: I wish to order, but the waiter is busy.
Crabcrab1 (krab),USA pronunciation n., v., crabbed, crab•bing.
- any decapod crustacean of the suborder Brachyura, having the eyes on short stalks and a short, broad, more or less flattened body, the abdomen being small and folded under the thorax.
- any of various other crustaceans, as the hermit crab, or other animals, as the horseshoe crab, resembling the true crabs.
- (cap.) the zodiacal constellation or sign Cancer.
- (cap.) the Crab Nebula.
- any of various mechanical contrivances for hoisting or pulling.
- the maneuver of crabbing.
- [Informal.]the crab louse. See under louse (def. 1).
- (used with a sing. v.) a losing throw, as two aces, in the game of hazard.
- catch a crab, to make a faulty stroke in rowing, so that the oar strikes the water forcibly on the backstroke.
- to catch or attempt to catch crabs.
- to move sideways, diagonally, or obliquely, esp. with short, abrupt bursts of speed;
- (of an aircraft) to head partly into the wind to compensate for drift.
- to drift or advance with some movement sideways, esp. when under tow.
- to move (a vehicle or object) sideways, diagonally, or obliquely, esp. with short, abrupt movements.
- to head (an aircraft) partly into the wind to compensate for drift.
Legsleg (leg),USA pronunciation n., v., legged, leg•ging.
- either of the two lower limbs of a biped, as a human being, or any of the paired limbs of an animal, arthropod, etc., that support and move the body.
- the lower limb of a human being from the knee to the ankle.
- something resembling or suggesting a leg in use, position, or appearance.
- the part of a garment that covers the leg: the leg of a stocking; trouser leg.
- one of usually several, relatively tall, slender supports for a piece of furniture.
- one of the sides of a forked object, as of a compass or pair of dividers.
- one of the sides of a triangle other than the base or hypotenuse.
- a timber, bar, or the like, serving to prop or shore up a structure.
- one of the flanges of an angle iron.
- one of the distinct sections of any course: the last leg of a trip.
- one of the series of straight runs that make up the zigzag course of a sailing ship.
- one straight or nearly straight part of a multiple-sided course in a sailing race.
- one of a designated number of contests that must be successfully completed in order to determine the winner.
- one of the stretches or sections of a relay race.
- legs, (in wine tasting) the rivulets of wine that slowly descend along the inside of a glass after the wine has been swirled, sometimes regarded as an indication that the wine is full-bodied.
- the part of the field to the left of and behind the batsman as he faces the bowler or to the right of and behind him if he is left-handed.
- the fielder playing this part of the field.
- the position of this fielder.
- a component or branch of a circuit, network, antenna, etc.
- a connecting link between stations in a network, as the microwave relays used in transmitting a show from one geographical area to another.
- bride2 (def. 1).
- leg up:
- a means of help or encouragement;
boost: Studying the material with a tutor will give you a leg up on passing the exam.
- not have a leg to stand on, to lack a valid or logical basis for one's argument or attitude: Without evidence, the prosecutor doesn't have a leg to stand on.
- on one's or its last legs, just short of exhaustion, breakdown, failure, etc.: The aristocracy was on its last legs.
- pull someone's leg:
- to make fun of someone;
- to deceive someone;
- shake a leg, [Informal.]
- to hurry up.
- [Older Use.]to dance.
- stretch one's legs, to take a walk;
get some needed exercise after prolonged sitting: He got up during the intermission to stretch his legs.
- to move or propel (a boat) with the legs: They legged the boat through the tunnel.
- leg it, [Informal.]to walk rapidly or run: We'd better leg it or we'll be late for class.
- leg up, to help (someone) to mount a horse.
Hi there, this picture is about Buy Maryland Steamed Blue Crabs Online | Order Crab Cakes, Legs . (ordinary Crab House Near Me #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 582 x 408. This blog post's file size is just 68 KB. Wether You ought to save This picture to Your PC, you could Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Crab House Near Me.
Buy Maryland Steamed Blue Crabs Online | Order Crab Cakes, Legs . (ordinary Crab House Near Me #5) typically be a location we and relatives at home collect together. Additionally, occasionally a great deal of activities undertaken in the two rooms. For that individuals require good light so the environment becomes milder and pleasant. Here are some tips from us for your home illumination is desirable and appropriate. Modern chandelier would nevertheless be utilized in some models the kitchen.
Buy Maryland Steamed Blue Crabs Online | Order Crab Cakes, Legs . (ordinary Crab House Near Me #5) are spread not only to work on garage or the garden just. Today, the lamp may be used as well along with your modern home layout. In reality, using these lamps, the area thinks more flexible and wide; and ceiling may be the most suitable choice for lighting design of your home space.
Appear more elegant and easy, threshold necklaces could possibly be along with many different home layout you've. To generate it more exciting, you can include LED lamps on each area of the threshold with selected colors so the room modern home and more desirable.
The chandelier wish to utilize, we advocate that you simply choose there is that a hanging layout basic not to demonstrate the crowd within the room's atmosphere were extreme. Hanging bulbs are often ideal for kitchens with design. The chandelier has a persona that's very simple therefore it looks more classy, as several of the pictures above. Ensure if the hanging is used by you, you choose an identical layout to keep speed using the overall kitchen your home.