BRIDGEWATER, NJ - The Bradley Gardens School PTO Will Hold Its Fall $1-2-3 Clothing And Bargain Bicycle Sale On Oct. 11 From 9 A.m. To 1 P.m., . ( Bradley Gardens School #5) Photos Gallery
New Jersey (approved esp. for use with zip code).
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
BradleyBrad•ley (brad′lē),USA pronunciation n.
- Bill (William Warren), born 1943, U.S. politician: senator from New Jersey since 1979.
- Francis Herbert, 1846–1924, English philosopher.
- Henry, 1845–1923, English lexicographer and philologist.
- Omar Nelson, 1893–1981, U.S. general: Chief of Staff 1948–49;
chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff 1949–53.
- Thomas (Tom), born 1917, U.S. politician: mayor of Los Angeles since 1973.
- a town in NE Illinois. 11,008.
- a male given name.
Gardensgar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Schoolschool1 (sko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution where instruction is given, esp. to persons under college age: The children are at school.
- an institution for instruction in a particular skill or field.
- a college or university.
- a regular course of meetings of a teacher or teachers and students for instruction;
program of instruction: summer school.
- a session of such a course: no school today; to be kept after school.
- the activity or process of learning under instruction, esp. at a school for the young: As a child, I never liked school.
- one's formal education: They plan to be married when he finishes school.
- a building housing a school.
- the body of students, or students and teachers, belonging to an educational institution: The entire school rose when the principal entered the auditorium.
- a building, room, etc., in a university, set apart for the use of one of the faculties or for some particular purpose: the school of agriculture.
- a particular faculty or department of a university having the right to recommend candidates for degrees, and usually beginning its program of instruction after the student has completed general education: medical school.
- any place, situation, etc., tending to teach anything.
- the body of pupils or followers of a master, system, method, etc.: the Platonic school of philosophy.
- a group of artists, as painters, writers, or musicians, whose works reflect a common conceptual, regional, or personal influence: the modern school; the Florentine school.
- the art and artists of a geographical location considered independently of stylistic similarity: the French school.
- any group of persons having common attitudes or beliefs.
- parts of close-order drill applying to the individual (school of the soldier), the squad(school of the squad), or the like.
- [Australian and New Zealand Informal.]a group of people gathered together, esp. for gambling or drinking.
- schools, [Archaic.]the faculties of a university.
- [Obs.]the schoolmen in a medieval university.
- of or connected with a school or schools.
- [Obs.]of the schoolmen.
- to educate in or as if in a school;
- [Archaic.]to reprimand.
Willwill1 (wil),USA pronunciation auxiliary v. and v., pres. sing. 1st pers. will, 2nd will or ([Archaic]) wilt, 3rd will, pres. pl. will* past sing. 1st pers. would, 2nd would or ([Archaic]) wouldst, 3rd would, past pl. would;
past part. ([Obs.]) wold or would;
imperative, infinitive, and pres. participle lacking.
- am (is, are, etc.) about or going to: I will be there tomorrow. She will see you at dinner.
- am (is, are, etc.) disposed or willing to: People will do right.
- am (is, are, etc.) expected or required to: You will report to the principal at once.
- may be expected or supposed to: You will not have forgotten him. This will be right.
- am (is, are, etc.) determined or sure to (used emphatically): You would do it. People will talk.
- am (is, are, etc.) accustomed to, or do usually or often: You will often see her sitting there. He would write for hours at a time.
- am (is, are, etc.) habitually disposed or inclined to: Boys will be boys. After dinner they would read aloud.
- am (is, are, etc.) capable of;
can: This tree will live without water for three months.
- am (is, are, etc.) going to: I will bid you "Good night.''
- to wish;
like: Go where you will. Ask, if you will, who the owner is.
Fallfall (fôl),USA pronunciation v., fell, fall•en, fall•ing, n.
- to drop or descend under the force of gravity, as to a lower place through loss or lack of support.
- to come or drop down suddenly to a lower position, esp. to leave a standing or erect position suddenly, whether voluntarily or not: to fall on one's knees.
- to become less or lower;
become of a lower level, degree, amount, quality, value, number, etc.;
decline: The temperature fell ten degrees. Stock prices fell to a new low for the year.
- to subside or abate.
- extend downward;
hang down: Her hair falls to her shoulders.
- to become lowered or directed downward, as the eyes: My eyes fell before his steady gaze.
- to become lower in pitch or volume: Her voice fell, and she looked about in confusion.
- to succumb to temptation or sin, esp. to become unchaste or to lose one's innocence.
- to lose status, dignity, position, character, etc.
- to succumb to attack: The city fell to the enemy.
- to be overthrown, as a government.
- to drop down wounded or dead, esp. to be slain: to fall in battle.
- to pass into some physical, mental, or emotional condition: to fall asleep; to fall in love.
- to envelop or come as if by dropping, as stillness or night.
- to issue forth: Witty remarks fall easily from his lips.
- to come by lot or chance: The chore fell to him.
- to come by chance into a particular position: to fall among thieves.
- to come to pass, occur, or become at a certain time: Christmas falls on a Monday this year. The rent falls due the first of every month.
- to have its proper place: The accent falls on the last syllable.
- to come by right: The inheritance fell to the only living relative.
- to be naturally divisible (usually fol. by into): The story fell into two distinct parts.
- to lose animation;
appear disappointed, as the face: His face fell when he heard the bad news.
- to slope or extend in a downward direction: The field falls gently to the river.
- to be directed, as light, sight, etc., on something: His eyes fell upon the note on the desk.
- to collapse, as through weakness, damage, poor construction, or the like;
topple or sink: The old tower fell under its own weight. The cake fell when he slammed the oven door.
- (of an animal, esp. a lamb) to be born: Two lambs fell yesterday.
- to fell (a tree, animal, etc.).
- fall all over oneself, to show unusual or excessive enthusiasm or eagerness, esp. in the hope of being favored or rewarded: The young trainees fell all over themselves to praise the boss's speech.Also, fall over oneself.
- fall away:
- to withdraw support or allegiance: The candidate's supporters fell away when he advocated racial discrimination.
- to become lean or thin;
- to forsake one's faith, cause, or principles: Many fell away because they were afraid of reprisals.
- fall back, to give way;
retreat: The relentless shelling forced the enemy to fall back.
- fall back on or upon:
- Also, fall back to. to retreat to: They fell back on their entrenchments. The troops fell back to their original position.
- to have recourse to;
rely on: They had no savings to fall back on.
- fall behind:
- to lag, in pace or progress: We are falling behind in our work. Fatigued, some of the marchers fell behind.
- to fail to pay (a debt, obligation, etc.) at the appointed time: She fell behind in her tax payments, and the property was confiscated.
- fall down, to perform disappointingly;
fail: He was doing well on the exam until he fell down on the last essay question.
- fall for:
- to be deceived by: Imagine falling for such an old trick.
- to fall in love with: He's not at all the type you would expect her to fall for.
- fall foul or afoul of. See foul (def. 20).
- fall in:
- to fall to pieces toward the interior;
- to take one's place in the ranks, as a soldier.
- Also, fall in with. to become acquainted with, esp. by chance: We fell in with an interesting couple from Paris.
- fall off:
- to separate from;
- to decrease in number, amount, or intensity;
diminish: Tourism falls off when the summer is over.
- [Naut.]to deviate from the heading;
fall to leeward.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to lose weight, usually due to illness: She was sick all winter and fell off till she was just skin and bones.
- fall off the roof, Slang (older use). to menstruate.
- fall on or upon:
- to assault;
attack: The enemy fell on them suddenly from the rear.
- to be the obligation of: It has fallen on me to support the family.
- to experience;
encounter: Once well-to-do, they had fallen on hard times.
- to chance upon;
come upon: I fell upon the idea while looking through a magazine.
- fall on one's feet. See land (def. 25).
- fall out:
- to quarrel;
disagree: We fell out over who was to wash the dishes.
- to happen;
occur: It fell out that we met by chance weeks later.
- to leave one's place in the ranks, as a soldier: They were ordered to fall out when the parade ended.
- to burst out laughing.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to become unconscious;
- fall out of bed, to get out of bed quickly.
- fall over backward(s).
- See bend (def. 15).
- to exhibit great eagerness, esp. in pursuit of one's own advantage: The candidate fell over backward in support of the issues that would win votes.
- fall or come short. See short (def. 30).
- fall through, to come to nothing;
fail of realization: Despite all his efforts, the deal fell through.
- fall to:
- to apply oneself;
begin: to fall to work.
- to begin to eat: They fell to and soon finished off the entire turkey.
- fall under:
- to be the concern or responsibility of.
- to be classified as;
be included within: That case falls under the heading of errors of judgment.
- an act or instance of falling or dropping from a higher to a lower place or position.
- that which falls or drops: a heavy fall of rain.
- the season of the year that comes after summer and before winter;
- a becoming less;
a lowering or decline;
a sinking to a lower level: the fall of the Roman Empire.
- the distance through which anything falls: It is a long fall to the ground from this height.
- Usually, falls. a cataract or waterfall.
- downward slope or declivity: the gentle rise and fall of the meadow.
- a falling from an erect position, as to the ground: to have a bad fall.
- a hanging down: a fall of long hair.
- a succumbing to temptation;
lapse into sin.
- the Fall, (sometimes l.c.)[Theol.]the lapse of human beings into a state of natural or innate sinfulness through the sin of Adam and Eve.
- an arrest by the police.
- surrender or capture, as of a city.
- proper place: the fall of an accent on a syllable.
- an act or instance of holding or forcing an opponent's shoulders against the mat for a specified length of time.
- a match or division of a match.
- a hairpiece consisting of long hair that is attached to one's own hair at the crown and usually allowed to hang freely down the back of the head so as to cover or blend with the natural hair.
- an opaque veil hanging loose from the back of a hat.
- See falling band.
- a decorative cascade of lace, ruffles, or the like.
- [Mach., Naut.]the part of the rope of a tackle to which the power is applied in hoisting.
- [Hunting.]a deadfall.
- the long soft hair that hangs over the forehead and eyes of certain terriers.
- [Armor.]a pivoted peak projecting over the face opening of a burgonet.
- the sign of the zodiac in which the most negative influence of a planet is expressed (as opposed to exaltation).
- rock or ore that has collapsed from a roof, hanging wall, or the sides of a passage.
Clothingcloth•ing (klō′ᵺing),USA pronunciation n.
- garments collectively;
- a covering.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Bargainbar•gain (bär′gən),USA pronunciation n.
- an advantageous purchase, esp. one acquired at less than the usual cost: The sale offered bargains galore.
- an agreement between parties settling what each shall give and take or perform and receive in a transaction.
- such an agreement as affecting one of the parties: a losing bargain.
- something acquired by bargaining.
- an agreeable person, esp. one who causes no trouble or difficulty (usually used in negative constructions): His boss is no bargain.
- in or into the bargain, over and above what has been stipulated;
besides: The new housekeeper proved to be a fine cook in the bargain.
- strike a bargain, to make a bargain;
agree to terms: They were unable to strike a bargain because the owner's asking price was more than the prospective buyer could afford.
- to discuss the terms of a bargain;
- to come to an agreement;
make a bargain: We bargained on a three-year term.
- to arrange by bargain;
negotiate: to bargain a new wage increase.
- to anticipate as likely to occur;
expect (usually fol. by a clause): I'll bargain that he's going to give those company directors plenty of trouble.
- bargain for, to anticipate or take into account: The job turned out to be more than he had bargained for.
- bargain on, to expect or anticipate;
count or rely on: You can't bargain on what she'll do in this situation.
Bicyclebi•cy•cle (bī′si kəl, -sik′əl, -sī′kəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -cled, -cling.
- a vehicle with two wheels in tandem, usually propelled by pedals connected to the rear wheel by a chain, and having handlebars for steering and a saddlelike seat.
- to ride a bicycle.
bi′cy•clist, bi′cy•cler, n.
- to ship or transport directly by bicycle or other means.
Salesale (sāl),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of selling.
- a quantity sold.
- opportunity to sell;
demand: slow sale.
- a special disposal of goods, as at reduced prices.
- transfer of property for money or credit.
- an auction.
- for sale, offered to be sold;
made available to purchasers.
- on sale, able to be bought at reduced prices.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Howdy there, this blog post is about BRIDGEWATER, NJ - The Bradley Gardens School PTO Will Hold Its Fall $1-2-3 Clothing And Bargain Bicycle Sale On Oct. 11 From 9 A.m. To 1 P.m., . ( Bradley Gardens School #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 2328 x 1746. It's file size is just 594 KB. If You ought to download This picture to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Bradley Gardens School.
Not inappropriate to state that the BRIDGEWATER, NJ - The Bradley Gardens School PTO Will Hold Its Fall $1-2-3 Clothing And Bargain Bicycle Sale On Oct. 11 From 9 A.m. To 1 P.m., . ( Bradley Gardens School #5) could be the most personalized areas involving the places inside the your house. You're liberated to shop individual items that do not want to be viewed. You will also free communicate your emotions, relax within an atmosphere that's favored. Simply speaking, the bedroom is where you are able to do anything without worrying others that are harassed.
If you use 8 hours aday to sleep, meaning that there is of the lifestyle a third used sleeping. In that case not too much really, in the event you pay more awareness of the bedroom. To use a piece of BRIDGEWATER, NJ - The Bradley Gardens School PTO Will Hold Its Fall $1-2-3 Clothing And Bargain Bicycle Sale On Oct. 11 From 9 A.m. To 1 P.m., . ( Bradley Gardens School #5) well suited for suites that have to fulfill with aesthetic and practical needs.
Functionally could be started in the realignment room place must be healthful and comfy, while creatively, bedroom will need to have a composition that's harmonious, harmonious and in track, as well as in line with all the identity of its occupants, whilst in bed might be performed because the person wishes, as the equivalent of a great, as the remedies we provide many selections and tips about selecting the ideal bed which ofcourse could be your harmony when choosing a sleep.