Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Draindrain (drān),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to withdraw or draw off (a liquid) gradually;
remove slowly or by degrees, as by filtration: to drain oil from a crankcase.
- to withdraw liquid gradually from;
make empty or dry by drawing off liquid: to drain a crankcase.
- to exhaust the resources of: to drain the treasury.
- to deprive of strength;
- to flow off gradually.
- to become empty or dry by the gradual flowing off of liquid or moisture: This land drains into the Mississippi.
- something, as a pipe or conduit, by which a liquid drains.
- a material or appliance for maintaining the opening of a wound to permit free exit of fluids.
- gradual or continuous outflow, withdrawal, or expenditure.
- something that causes a large or continuous outflow, expenditure, or depletion: Medical expenses were a major drain on his bank account.
- an act of draining.
- [Physical Geog.]
- an artificial watercourse, as a ditch or trench.
- a natural watercourse modified to increase its flow of water.
- go down the drain:
- to become worthless or profitless.
- to go out of existence;
Constructioncon•struc•tion (kən struk′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or art of constructing.
- the way in which a thing is constructed: a building of solid construction.
- something that is constructed;
- the occupation or industry of building: He works in construction.
- the arrangement of two or more forms in a grammatical unit. Constructions involving bound forms are often called morphological, as the bound forms fif- and -teen. Those involving only free forms are often called syntactic, as the good man, in the house. Cf. bound form, free form.
- a word or phrase consisting of two or more forms arranged in a particular way.
- a group of words or morphemes for which there is a rule in some part of the grammar.
- explanation or interpretation, as of a law, a text, or an action.
Hello , this blog post is about Basement Floor Drain Construction (attractive Hole In Basement Floor Drain Design #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1176 x 1093. It's file size is only 278 KB. Wether You ought to save This blog post to Your computer, you might Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Hole In Basement Floor Drain.
The walls became a lag involving the kitchen table and cupboards within the kitchen called backsplash, has become one of the significant elements within the kitchen. Its presence not just assists from splashes of foodstuffs or oil, but also capable of being pretty factors that boost the glance of your kitchen.
There are numerous layer supplies for platforms and walls. Regrettably, not everything is accordingly employed for your kitchen. You must be in selecting a correct dining table as well as wallcoverings, selective. This really is due to the high intensity of good use of the Basement Floor Drain Construction (attractive Hole In Basement Floor Drain Design #2). Form kitchen can be not unsusceptible to stains. Notice these before deciding wall-coverings and the dining room table right:
The usage of high-intensity helping to make the chance of content that is cracked to collide and start to become greater. Select a material that may be enhanced including marble and solid-surface. If openings or chips do not need to substitute fully, due to the broken section can be fixed. As opposed to mirrors and the metal content. In the event the material is broken in many part only, has to be increased overall.
HPL isn't suggested inside the Basement Floor Drain Construction (attractive Hole In Basement Floor Drain Design #2) for wall coverings along with a table. HPL character is not water easy and resistant to peel the installation off in the sides are not tidy. Select a content that's simple to clear as ceramic components. If using tile- items that are fashioned, choose the tile pieces aren't too modest. Bits which might be too little trigger the grout that is an increasing number of. Note furthermore that the mileage grout installment isn't too wide.
Many pores stain complicated to completely clean and reside in or allow bacteria. Solid-surface not product inferior within this Basement Floor Drain Construction (attractive Hole In Basement Floor Drain Design #2). However pebble and stone could still be utilized through the treatment done sporadically. Table is in direct contact with food that may enter our anatomies. Use layer components that do not include substances that are bad for your body.
Covering product must not just scratch- tolerant but additionally resilient to high-humidity. Because the coatings in many cases are in touch with sharp items including blades this is. You'll be able to pick substance that is pure or artificial. For resources that are normal it is possible to pick the kind of stone that's as sturdy as granite and pebble. As for ceramics and the existing manufactured solid-surface.