AshevilleAshe•ville (ash′vil),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in W North Carolina. 53,281.
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Howdy peoples, this blog post is about Asheville Log Cabins (good Nc Log Cabins #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 664 x 498. This blog post's file size is just 50 KB. If You ought to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Nc Log Cabins.
This desk includes natural or metallic color for example dull, white or black. Seats are employed also straightforward and never excessive with the quantity of 3 chairs. Since the size is not too big, this desk is barely used for talking and eating. Products used glass or ie steel.
The Asheville Log Cabins (good Nc Log Cabins #7) suited to natural type of kitchen room. This natural desk has a square-shape that's thicker than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can make a more natural perception. This table combines natural hues like white and brown.
Tabletops also larger so that it may be used to put fruits utensils for example spoons, plates, etc. Seats was once trim having a round or square feet are skinny and modest so as to steer clear of the impression of rigidity while in the home.