Heelsheel1 (hēl),USA pronunciation n.
- the back part of the human foot, below and behind the ankle.
- an analogous part in other vertebrates.
- either hind foot or hoof of some animals, as the horse.
- the foot as a whole: He was hung by the heels.
- the part of a stocking, shoe, or the like covering the back part of the wearer's foot.
- a solid, raised base or support of leather, wood, rubber, etc., attached to the sole of a shoe or boot under the back part of the foot.
- heels, high-heeled shoes.
- something resembling the back part of the human foot in position, shape, etc.: a heel of bread.
- the rear of the palm, adjacent to the wrist.
- the latter or concluding part of anything: the heel of a session.
- the lower end of any of various more or less vertical objects, as rafters, spars, or the sternposts of vessels.
- the after end of a keel.
- the inner end of a bowsprit or jib boom.
- the crook in the head of a golf club.
- the exterior angle of an angle iron.
- the end of a frog farthest from a switch.
- [Hort.]the base of any part, as of a cutting or tuber, that is removed from a plant for use in the propagation of that plant.
- at one's heels, close behind one: The police are at his heels.Also, at heel.
- cool one's heels, to be kept waiting, esp. because of deliberate discourtesy: The producer let the actors who were waiting to be auditioned cool their heels in the outer office.
- down at the heels, having a shabby, slipshod, or slovenly appearance. Also, down at heel, down at the heel, out at heels, out at the heels.
- his heels, [Cribbage.]a jack turned up as a starter, counting two points for the dealer.
- kick up one's heels, to have a vigorously entertaining time;
frolic: Grandfather could still kick up his heels now and then.
- lay by the heels:
- to arrest and imprison.
- to prevail over;
render ineffectual: Superior forces laid the invaders by the heels.
- on or upon the heels of, closely following;
in quick succession of: On the heels of the hurricane came an outbreak of looting.
- show a clean pair of heels, to leave one's pursuers or competitors behind;
outrun: The thief showed his victim a clean pair of heels.Also, show one's heels to.
- take to one's heels, to run away;
take flight: The thief took to his heels as soon as he saw the police.
- to heel:
- close behind: The dog followed the hunter to heel.
- under control or subjugation: The attackers were brought swiftly to heel.
- to follow at the heels of;
- to furnish with heels, as shoes.
- to perform (a dance) with the heels.
- [Golf.]to strike (the ball) with the heel of the club.
- to arm (a gamecock) with spurs.
- (of a dog) to follow at one's heels on command.
- to use the heels, as in dancing.
- heel in, to cover temporarily (the roots and most of the stem of a plant) with soil prior to permanent planting.
Shoeshoe (sho̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., pl. shoes, (esp. Brit. Dial.) shoon;
v., shod or shoed, shod or shoed or shod•den, shoe•ing.
- an external covering for the human foot, usually of leather and consisting of a more or less stiff or heavy sole and a lighter upper part ending a short distance above, at, or below the ankle.
- an object or part resembling a shoe in form, position, or use.
- a horseshoe or a similar plate for the hoof of some other animal.
- a ferrule or the like, as of iron, for protecting the end of a staff, pole, etc.
- See brake shoe.
- the outer casing of a pneumatic automobile tire.
- a drag or skid for a wheel of a vehicle.
- a part having a larger area than the end of an object on which it fits, serving to disperse or apply its weight or thrust.
- the sliding contact by which an electric car or locomotive takes its current from the third rail.
- a member supporting one end of a truss or girder in a bridge.
- a hard and sharp foot of a pile or caisson for piercing underlying soil.
- a small molding, as a quarter round, closing the angle between a baseboard and a floor.
- the outwardly curved portion at the base of a downspout.
- a piece of iron or stone, sunk into the ground, against which the leaves of a gateway are shut.
- a device on a camera that permits an accessory, as a flashgun, to be attached.
- a band of iron on the bottom of the runner of a sleigh.
- [Cards.]See dealing box.
- a cuplike metal piece for protecting the bottom of a leg.
- a fillet beneath an ornamental foot, as a pad or scroll foot.
- a box into which unusable type is thrown.
- a chute conveying grain to be ground into flour.
- a thickness of planking covering the bottom of the keel of a wooden vessel to protect it against rubbing.
- drop the other shoe, to complete an action or enterprise already begun.
- fill someone's shoes, to take the place and assume the obligations of another person: She felt that no stepmother could ever hope to fill her late mother's shoes.
- in someone's shoes, in a position or situation similar to that of another: I wouldn't like to be in his shoes.
- the shoe is on the other foot, the circumstances are reversed;
a change of places has occurred: Now that we are rich and they are poor the shoe is on the other foot.
- where the shoe pinches, the true cause of the trouble or worry.
- to provide or fit with a shoe or shoes.
- to protect or arm at the point, edge, or face with a ferrule, metal plate, or the like.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Brownbrown (broun),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v.
- a dark tertiary color with a yellowish or reddish hue.
- a person whose skin has a dusky or light-brown pigmentation.
- of the color brown.
- (of animals) having skin, fur, hair, or feathers of that color.
- sunburned or tanned.
- (of persons) having the skin naturally pigmented a brown color.
- do it up brown, [Informal.]to do thoroughly: When they entertain, they really do it up brown.
brown′ish, brown′y, adj.
- to make or become brown.
- to fry, sauté, or scorch slightly in cooking: to brown onions before adding them to the stew. The potatoes browned in the pan.
- browned off, [Slang.]angry;
- brown out, to subject to a brownout: The power failure browned out the southern half of the state.
Magazinemag•a•zine (mag′ə zēn′, mag′ə zēn′),USA pronunciation n.
mag′a•zin′ish, mag′a•zin′y, adj.
- a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.
- a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
- a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
- a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.
- Also called magazine′ show′. [Radio and Television.]
- Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.
- a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.
- See magazine section.
- cartridge (def. 4).
- a supply chamber, as in a stove.
- a storehouse;
- a collection of war munitions.
Hello folks, this post is about Amazing Heels Shoe Rack #3 Ajoke Brown Magazine. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 720 x 483. It's file size is only 59 KB. If You desired to download This picture to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Heels Shoe Rack.
You utilize to see books or perhaps besides getting used for interesting attendees, a family room frequently. A couch that has a design that is slick can support the general look of the space. Nonetheless, the look has to be with the comfort supplied in line. We advise as a way to have the layout you prefer, that you simply avoid excessively reducing comfort.
In case your property is modest, driving the room doubles like a family room, you should think about if entertained on a regular basis if the item is durable. Once your needs are achieved, you can observe for the design as well as the layout. Is recommended to choose age not a layout that is not concentrated by age. Thus, even though the tendency altered, guest chairs appears outofdate or won't create bored.
There are various possibilities advanced layout that also offers comfort that drugs can be chosen by you. So, don't accept one choice only. Again, don't need to obtain a fit for design that is good alone. To seat Amazing Heels Shoe Rack #3 Ajoke Brown Magazine must be attained first, you need along with the style.