Programpro•gram (prō′gram, -grəm),USA pronunciation n., v., -grammed or -gramed, -gram•ming or -gram•ing.
- a plan of action to accomplish a specified end: a school lunch program.
- a plan or schedule of activities, procedures, etc., to be followed.
- a radio or television performance or production.
- a list of items, pieces, performers, etc., in a musical, theatrical, or other entertainment.
- an entertainment with reference to its pieces or numbers: a program of American and French music.
- a planned, coordinated group of activities, procedures, etc., often for a specific purpose, or a facility offering such a series of activities: a drug rehabilitation program; a graduate program in linguistics.
- a prospectus or syllabus: a program of courses being offered.
- a systematic plan for the automatic solution of a problem by a computer.
- the precise sequence of instructions enabling a computer to solve a problem.
- to schedule as part of a program.
- to prepare a program for.
- to insert or encode specific operating instructions into (a machine or apparatus): We'll program the bells to ring at ten-minute intervals.
- to insert (instructions) into a machine or apparatus: An automatic release has been programmed into the lock as a safety feature.
- to cause to absorb or incorporate automatic responses, attitudes, or the like;
condition: Our parents programmed us to respect our elders.
- to set, regulate, or modify so as to produce a specific response or reaction: Program your eating habits to eliminate sweets.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] pro′gramme.
- to plan or write a program.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Campuscam•pus (kam′pəs),USA pronunciation n., pl. -pus•es.
- the grounds, often including the buildings, of a college, university, or school.
- a college or university: The large influx of older students radically changed many campuses throughout the country.
- a division of a university that has its own grounds, buildings, and faculty but is administratively joined to the rest of the university.
- the world of higher education: Foundation grants have had a marked effect on the character of the American campus.
- a large, usually suburban, landscaped business or industrial site.
Kitchenskitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Hello peoples, this picture is about A Program With National Reach. The Campus Kitchens . ( Campus Kitchens #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1038 x 713. It's file size is only 64 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Campus Kitchens.
On just how to select the A Program With National Reach. The Campus Kitchens . ( Campus Kitchens #2), for some reason, before selecting curtains for that areas in your home, these more in depth elaboration tips. Typically we put up curtains at home and understood that the layer is too big or too modest to your window. This knowledge surely do not need you back, therefore start to measure the measurement of the area window just before get drapes. Gauge the window sometimes the screen itself's size or breadth.
The models drapes holding down will be the most appropriate if the drapes will soon be employed for rooms. As the family room the A Program With National Reach. The Campus Kitchens . ( Campus Kitchens #2) are measured bear could be the most appropriate for.
Not only this, we truly need also to assess the measurements of the wall where the screen is found. This really is to find out whether you'll need a model of superior drapes holding down to touch tiny blinds that have a dimension bear or the floor. As well as adjusting how big is the walls and also the windows, drapes dimension was of course where the drapes will undoubtedly be located adapted for the purpose place.