Seasonsea•son (sē′zən),USA pronunciation n.
- one of the four periods of the year (spring, summer, autumn, and winter), beginning astronomically at an equinox or solstice, but geographically at different dates in different climates.
- a period of the year characterized by particular conditions of weather, temperature, etc.: the rainy season.
- a period of the year when something is best or available: the oyster season.
- a period of the year marked by certain conditions, activities, etc.: baseball season.
- a period of the year immediately before and after a special holiday or occasion: the Christmas season.
- a period with reference to the total number of games to be played by a team: a 162-game season.
- a period with reference to the won-lost record of a team after it has completed its schedule: a .700 season.
- any period or time: in the season of my youth.
- a suitable, proper, fitting, or right time: This is not the season for frivolity.
- for a season, for a time, esp. a short time: He lived in Paris for a season.
- in good season, in enough time;
sufficiently early: Applicants will be notified of our decision in good season.
- in season:
- in the time or state for use, eating, etc.: Asparagus is now in season.
- in the period regulated by law, as for hunting and fishing.
- at the right time;
- (of an animal, esp. female) in a state of readiness for mating;
- in good season.
- in season and out of season, regardless of time or season;
at all times: Misfortunes plague this family in season and out of season.
- out of season, not in season: The price is so high because lilacs are out of season now.
- to heighten or improve the flavor of (food) by adding condiments, spices, herbs, or the like.
- to give relish or a certain character to: conversation seasoned with wit.
- to mature, ripen, or condition by exposure to suitable conditions or treatment: a writer seasoned by experience.
- to dry or otherwise treat (lumber) so as to harden and render immune to shrinkage, warpage, etc.
- to accustom or harden: troops seasoned by battle.
- to become seasoned, matured, hardened, or the like.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Resultsre•sult (ri zult′),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to spring, arise, or proceed as a consequence of actions, circumstances, premises, etc.;
be the outcome.
- to terminate or end in a specified manner or thing.
- something that happens as a consequence;
- a quantity, expression, etc., obtained by calculation.
- Often, results. a desirable or beneficial consequence, outcome, or effect: We had definite results within weeks.
- get results, to obtain a notable or successful result or response;
Hi peoples, this photo is about 2017 Season And Results ( Ihsa Sectional Results #2). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 891 x 577. This attachment's file size is just 106 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Ihsa Sectional Results.
Evaluation of Large Notice Statue by Width room. The reason is still the same thing with the second position: anyone to be much in taking a look at the statue more versatile. In this case, the distance between the room's statue, establish the maximum limit sculpture that is large. For example, if the range involving the statue having a terrace only 3 meters away, an attempt so that no more than only one meter-high statue.
Modify how big is the keeping of the statue by Area. A tiny sculpture could be located in between your crops or around the fringe of the backyard that was footpath. Meanwhile, greater statues could be placed in the spot or even the center of the park
2017 Season And Results ( Ihsa Sectional Results #2) is abundant with designs like the statue is an element that can sort the style that is classic outside and inside the step, isn't any exemption to backyard. Statue inside the park's location was actually emblematic and it is generally just made-of stone. But along with the growth of contemporary statue, then your works of sculpture becomes increasingly diversified, both the form along with the materials found in point with all the improvement of creation and technology including white concrete, of fresh products.