This article of High Ceiling Recessed Lighting have 7 photos , they are Lighting For Vaulted Ceilings Living Room Traditional With None, Modern Living Room With High Ceilings And Cove Lighting, High Ceiling Design With Recessed Lighting Design And White Sofa Chairs, Best Chandeliers For High Ceilings Living Room Beach Style With High Ceiling High Ceiling Recessed Lighting, High Ceiling Recessed Lighting Lilianduval, High Ceiling Lighting Kitchen Traditional With High Ceiling Recessed Lighting Recessed Lighting, Luxury Bedroom With Tall Ceiling And Recessed Lights. Below are the photos:
High Ceiling Recessed Lighting was published on February 28, 2018 at 4:25 pm. This image is posted in the Ceiling category. High Ceiling Recessed Lighting is tagged with High Ceiling Recessed Lighting, High, Ceiling, Recessed, Lighting..
Highhigh (hī),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically;
tall: a high wall.
- having a specified extent upward: The apple tree is now 20 feet high.
- situated above the ground or some base;
elevated: a high platform; a high ledge.
- exceeding the common degree or measure;
intense: high speed; high color.
dear: The price of food these days is much too high.
- exalted in rank, station, eminence, etc.;
of exalted character or quality: a high official; high society.
- acute in pitch.
- a little sharp, or above the desired pitch.
- produced by relatively rapid vibrations;
shrill: the high sounds of crickets.
- extending to or from an elevation: a high dive.
- great in quantity, as number, degree, or force: a high temperature; high cholesterol.
main: the high altar of a church.
- High Church.
- of great consequence;
the high consequences of such a deed;
arrogant: He took a high tone with his subordinates.
- advanced to the utmost extent or to the culmination: high tide.
merry or hilarious: high spirits; a high old time.
luxurious: They have indulged in high living for years.
- intoxicated with alcohol or narcotics: He was so high he couldn't stand up.
- remote: high latitude; high antiquity.
- extreme in opinion or doctrine, esp. religious or political: a high Tory.
- designating or pertaining to highland or inland regions.
- having considerable energy or potential power.
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the speed of the engine crankshaft and of the drive shaft most closely correspond: high gear.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the upper surface of the tongue relatively close to some portion of the palate, as the vowels of eat and it, which are high front, and those of boot and put, which are high back. Cf. close (def. 58), low 1 (def. 30).
- (of meat, esp. game) tending toward a desirable or undesirable amount of decomposition;
slightly tainted: He likes his venison high.
- containing a relatively large amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): high-carbon steel.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) crossing the plate at a level above the batter's shoulders: The pitch was high and outside.
- having greater value than other denominations or suits.
- able to take a trick;
being a winning card.
- being or having a winning combination: Whose hand is high?
- noting a wind of force 10 on the Beaufort scale, equal to a whole gale.
- high on, enthusiastic or optimistic about;
having a favorable attitude toward or opinion of.
- at or to a high point, place, or level.
- in or to a high rank or estimate: He aims high in his political ambitions.
- at or to a high amount or price.
- in or to a high degree.
extravagantly: They have always lived high.
- as close to the wind as is possible while making headway with sails full.
- fly high, to be full of hope or elation: His stories began to sell, and he was flying high.
- high and dry:
- (of a ship) grounded so as to be entirely above water at low tide.
- in a deprived or distressing situation;
stranded: We missed the last bus and were left high and dry.
- high and low, in every possible place;
everywhere: The missing jewelry was never found, though we searched high and low for it.
- high gear: He shifted into high when the road became level.
- See high school.
- a pressure system characterized by relatively high pressure at its center. Cf. anticyclone, low1 (def. 48).
- a high or the highest point, place, or level;
peak: a record high for unemployment.
- a euphoric state induced by alcohol, drugs, etc.
- a period of sustained excitement, exhilaration, or the like: After winning the lottery he was on a high for weeks.
- [Cards.]the ace or highest trump out, esp. in games of the all fours family.
- on high:
- at or to a height;
- in heaven.
- having a high position, as one who makes important decisions: the powers on high.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Recessedre•cess (ri ses′, rē′ses),USA pronunciation n.
- temporary withdrawal or cessation from the usual work or activity.
- a period of such withdrawal.
- a receding part or space, as a bay or alcove in a room.
- an indentation in a line or extent of coast, hills, forest, etc.
- recesses, a secluded or inner area or part: in the recesses of the palace.
- to place or set in a recess.
- to set or form as or like a recess;
make a recess or recesses in: to recess a wall.
- to suspend or defer for a recess: to recess the Senate.
- to take a recess.
Lightinglight•ing (lī′ting),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of igniting or illuminating: the lighting of many candles; the annual lighting of the Christmas tree.
- the arrangement of lights to achieve particular effects: to work out the lighting for one's living room.
- an effect achieved by the arrangement of lights: Several critics praised the lighting of the play.
- the science, theory, or method of achieving particular effects by the use of lights.
- the way light falls upon a face, object, etc., esp. in a picture.
This type's benefits are pure and real. Color-correction can be achieved via a means of varnish. Nonetheless, this kind of timber flooring price supply comparatively large as it consists of wooden bits. The installment requires a very long time trigger chemical scents from completing.
The features of engineered wood flooring is frequently termed manufactured parquet is in the process are made in a way that the normal conditions that generally arise in stable wood for example decline and bending doesn't happen, the way the engineering technique layer where the layers of wood fitted with wheat direction opposite to each other sheets, the very best level is made of venner (layers of lumber).
This sort of substance isn't immune to water. Where top of the covering resembles timber theme produced from a type of plastic this sort of lumber is actually a clone of the first wooden surfaces. Since it is made of plastic material so as better scratch resistance. But when you require a warm setting with normal motifs based on the High Ceiling Recessed Lighting that is original , Laminated Flooring is unquestionably not the choice that is right.