Comfort Lift Chair have 10 pictures it's including Blue Navy ., Comfort Lift Chair #2 Ultra Comfort Stellar Comfort Lift Chair In Ace Biscotti Fabric 477608, Comfort First | Furniture, Picture Of Ultra Comfort Lift Chair, Marvelous Comfort Lift Chair #5 Harris Family Furniture, Air Comfort Lift Chair, Stellar Comfort Lift Chair, Exceptional Comfort Lift Chair #8 Large Picture Of Serta Comfort Lift 870 Norwich Lift Chair-Java ., Comfort Lift Chair Good Ideas #9 MyHTseats, ComfortLift Winston Lift Chair Trendelenburg Recliner Putty .. Below are the photos:
Comfort Lift Chair was posted on March 14, 2018 at 4:46 pm. It is posted at the Comforter category. Comfort Lift Chair is labelled with Comfort Lift Chair, Comfort, Lift, Chair..
Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Liftlift (lift),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to move or bring (something) upward from the ground or other support to a higher position;
- to raise or direct upward: He lifted his arm in a gesture of farewell; to lift one's head.
- to remove or rescind by an official act, as a ban, curfew, or tax: a court decision to lift the ban on strikes by teachers.
- to stop or put an end to (a boycott, blockade, etc.): The citizenry will have to conserve food and water until the siege against the city is lifted.
- to hold up or display on high.
- to raise in rank, condition, estimation, etc.;
elevate or exalt (sometimes used reflexively): His first book lifted him from obscurity. By hard work they lifted themselves from poverty.
- to make audible or louder, as the voice or something voiced: The congregation lifted their voices in song.
- to transfer from one setting to another: For the protagonist of the new play, the author has lifted a character from an early novel.
- to plagiarize: Whole passages had been lifted from another book.
- to steal: His wallet was lifted on the crowded subway.
- airlift (def. 5).
- to remove (plants and tubers) from the ground, as after harvest or for transplanting.
- [Horol.](of an escape wheel) to move (a pallet) by moving along the outer, oblique face.
- to pay off (a mortgage, promissory note, etc.).
- [Golf.]to pick up (the ball), as to move it from an unplayable lie.
- to perform a surgical face lifting on.
- to transfer (measurements and the like) from a drawing, model, etc., to a piece being built.
- to form (a template) according to a drawing, model, etc.
- to cease temporarily from directing (fire or bombardment) on an objective or area: They lifted the fire when the infantry began to advance.
- [Fox Hunting.]to take (hounds) from the line of a fox to where it has just been seen.
- to go up;
yield to upward pressure: The box is too heavy to lift. The lid won't lift.
- to pull or strain upward in the effort to raise something: to lift at a heavy weight.
- to move upward or rise;
rise and disperse, as clouds or fog.
- (of rain) to stop temporarily.
- to rise to view above the horizon when approached, as land seen from the sea.
- the act of lifting, raising, or rising: the lift of a hand.
- the distance that anything rises or is raised: a lift of 20 feet between canal locks.
- a lifting or raising force: A kite depends on the wind to act as its lift.
- the weight, load, or quantity lifted.
- an act or instance of helping to climb or mount: He gave her a lift onto the wagon.
- a ride in a vehicle, esp. one given to a pedestrian: Can you give me a lift across town?
- a feeling of exaltation or uplift: Their visit gave me quite a lift.
- assistance or aid: The fund-raiser's successful efforts proved a great lift for the organization.
- a device or apparatus for lifting: a hydraulic lift.
- a movement in which a dancer, skater, etc., lifts up his partner.
- See ski lift.
- See chair lift.
- elevator (def. 2).
- any device used to lift or elevate, as a dumbwaiter or hoist.
- a theft.
- a rise or elevation of ground.
- the component of the aerodynamic force exerted by the air on an airfoil, having a direction perpendicular to the direction of motion and causing an aircraft to stay aloft.
- the capacity of a cargo ship measured in dead-weight tons.
- See topping lift.
- one of the layers of leather forming the heel of a boot or shoe.
- a special arch support built or inserted into footwear.
- the slice or thickness of ore mined in one operation.
- the height of the quantity of concrete poured into a form at one time.
- [Naval Archit.]any of the horizontal planks forming a type of half model(lift′ mod′el), able to be removed and measured as a guide to laying out the water lines of the vessel at full scale.
- [Typesetting.]fat (def. 25).
- the quantity of paper loaded into or removed from a press or other printing machine at one time.
- the displacement of a pallet by an escape wheel that has been unlocked.
- the angle through which the pallet passes when so displaced.
- airlift (defs. 1–3).
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
This stand includes natural or metallic coloring such as grey, bright or black. Seats are employed also easy and not too high with all the quantity of 3 chairs. Since the measurement isn't too-large, this desk is barely used for eating and chattering. Materials used glass or ie metal.
The Comfort Lift Chair ideal for natural form of kitchen house. This natural table has a square shape that's fuller than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to be able to make a more natural impression. This desk combines natural shades like brown.
Tabletops larger such that it may be used to place fruits items for example spoons, plates, etc. Seats used to be slim having a rectangular or rounded thighs are modest and skinny so as to prevent the effect of tightness inside the home.