The post of Chinese Crackle Glaze Vase have 11 photos it's including Chinese Crackle Glaze Vase #1 Image 1 : CHINESE CRACKLE GLAZE RAISED DRAGON DECOR VASE ., Chinese Crackle Glaze Vase Images #2 A GROUP OF CRACKLE-GLAZED VASES, Chinese Crackle Glaze Vase #3 Lot 1034 - A Pair Of Chinese Famille Rose Crackle Glazed Vases, Late 19th Century, Attractive Chinese Crackle Glaze Vase #4 Lot 11 - Late 19th Century Chinese Porcelain Underglaze Blue And White Crackle Glaze Vase Depicting, Auction Catalog - Nadeau's Auction Gallery, Chinese Crackle Glaze Baluster Vase, Chinese Crackle-Glaze Dragon Vase, Exceptional Chinese Crackle Glaze Vase #8 Online Shop Jingdezhen Antique Ceramic Kiln Crackle Crackle Glaze Vase Flower Ornaments Large Chinese Style Living Room Floor | Aliexpress Mobile, A Chinese Crackle Glazed Guan Hu-shaped Vase, 18/19th C., Roll Over Large Image To Magnify, Click Large Image To Zoom. Expand Description. Chinese Porcelain Crackle Glaze Baluster Form Vase ., Small White Crackle Glazed Porcelain Vase, China, Song Dynasty Style, With Long Neck. Here are the photos:
Chinese Crackle Glaze Vase was published on March 14, 2018 at 4:46 pm. This article is uploaded under the Vase category. Chinese Crackle Glaze Vase is labelled with Chinese Crackle Glaze Vase, Chinese, Crackle, Glaze, Vase..
ChineseChi•nese (chī nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nese, adj.
- the standard language of China, based on the speech of Beijing;
- a group of languages of the Sino-Tibetan family, including standard Chinese and most of the other languages of China. Abbr.: Chin., Chin
- any of the Chinese languages, which vary among themselves to the point of mutual unintelligibility.
- a native or descendant of a native of China.
- of or pertaining to China, its inhabitants, or one of their languages.
- noting or pertaining to the partly logographic, partly phonetic script used for the writing of Chinese, Japanese, and other languages, consisting of thousands of brushstroke characters written in vertical columns from right to left.
Cracklecrack•le (krak′əl),USA pronunciation v., -led, -ling, n.
- to make slight, sudden, sharp noises, rapidly repeated.
- to form a network of fine cracks on the surface.
- (of ceramic glaze) to craze.
- to exhibit liveliness, vibrancy, anticipation, etc.: The play crackled with wit.
- to cause to crackle.
- to break with a crackling noise.
- to craze (ceramic glaze).
- the act of crackling.
- a crackling noise.
- a network of fine cracks, as in the glaze of some kinds of porcelain.
Glazeglaze (glāz),USA pronunciation v., glazed, glaz•ing, n.
- to furnish or fill with glass: to glaze a window.
- to give a vitreous surface or coating to (a ceramic or the like), as by the application of a substance or by fusion of the body.
- to cover with a smooth, glossy surface or coating.
- [Cookery.]to coat (a food) with sugar, a sugar syrup, or some other glossy, edible substance.
- to cover (a painted surface or parts of it) with a thin layer of transparent color in order to modify the tone.
- to give a glassy surface to, as by polishing.
- to give a coating of ice to (frozen food) by dipping in water.
- to grind (cutlery blades) in preparation for finishing.
- to become glazed or glassy: Their eyes glazed over as the lecturer droned on.
- (of a grinding wheel) to lose abrasive quality through polishing of the surface from wear.
- a smooth, glossy surface or coating.
- the substance for producing such a coating.
- a vitreous layer or coating on a piece of pottery.
- the substance of which such a layer or coating is made.
- a thin layer of transparent color spread over a painted surface.
- a smooth, lustrous surface on certain fabrics, produced by treating the material with a chemical and calendering.
- a substance used to coat a food, esp. sugar or sugar syrup.
- stock cooked down to a thin paste for applying to the surface of meats.
- Also called glaze′ ice′, silver frost, silver thaw, verglas* [esp. Brit.,] glazed′ frost′. a thin coating of ice on terrestrial objects, caused by rain that freezes on impact. Cf. rime1 (def. 1).
Vasevase (vās, vāz, väz),USA pronunciation n.
- a vessel, as of glass, porcelain, earthenware, or metal, usually higher than it is wide, used chiefly to hold cut flowers or for decoration.
How is the best Chinese Crackle Glaze Vase chosen by me? Once we know, the position of the kitchen stand will assist a home kitchen's characteristics. This table's lifetime is not only helpful as being a direct impact on your kitchen created's design, but also a mix of cooking. In weighing negatives and the professionals because of the big kitchen counter material at this time, select the right claim your foresight.
Ideally, the kitchen desk may be claimed good quality if it's a stable structure, beautiful tough, spot resistant, easy to clean, heat resistant. But naturally none of the materials that assistance the above characteristics all. Consequently, you should conform to the conditions in the home, where the elements that ought to be highlighted.