Frequently Asked Questions
How to Care for Your Lace Curtains
Heritage Lace curtains are 100% polyester so they're very easy to care for! Machine
wash warm, gentle cycle. Do NOT bleach. Spin dry gentle and hang in place slightly
damp. No ironing is required.
How Many Curtains Do I Need Per Window?
Fullness is a matter of taste. Generally, curtains should be two or more times the width
of the window. The more material you use, the less pattern you will see.
We suggest 2x the width of the window but have on occasion used less when we really
wanted to show off a particular pattern.
What Is the Difference Between White, Off-White, Ecru, Linen and Antique Colors?
- similar to the color of copy paper
- similar to the color of old china
- similar to the color of a manilla folder
- the color of coffee with lots of cream
- similar to the color of golden caramel
Above colors when installed at window will become slightly lighter in shade.